Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Looking for ideas for red accents to my Coastal Blue BW

Cadillac CT4-V model

Darinja

Seasoned Member
One of my favorite overall looking vehicles was the lexus IS500 F-Sport, with metallic blue exterior and the red interior. I've been thinking about trying to add some red pops of accents around the car somewhere since I think they look great together, nothing too big (don't want it to look like a Superman car lol), but just to have a nice offset.

First thing I want to do is add the red seatbelts since my interior is all black, but I was trying to think of other things I could do.

Next I thought about the red center caps, but I have the bronze wheels and not sure how that would look. Anyone else tried that?

I have the blue brakes unfortunately since I'd love the red ones, and thought about painting or trading for some red ones since I think buying them would be fairly expensive.

Any other ideas I'd really appreciate! I'm trying to keep it looking mostly classy and stock, so nothing too out there.

Man, thought that car had red calipers on it. That sucks. I'm the same with the color combo. Love the red accent with a blue car.

Anyway, the calipers will make a huge difference. There's also the red accent package which was ok but I'm not a fan of decals.

Someone posted floor mats with red piping. Fortunately for me, the tan seats have red stitching in them which puts the right amount of red for me.

I'd stay away from red center caps with bronze wheels. I don't think there's much more you could do.

Man, thought that car had red calipers on it. That sucks. I'm the same with the color combo. Love the red accent with a blue car.

Anyway, the calipers will make a huge difference. There's also the red accent package which was ok but I'm not a fan of decals.

Someone posted floor mats with red piping. Fortunately for me, the tan seats have red stitching in them which puts the right amount of red for me.

I'd stay away from red center caps with bronze wheels. I don't think there's much more you could do.

Yeah the blue calipers are still nice, I would just really prefer the red ones. I'm not a fan of decals either, except for the track package ones on the hood and side. I looked up the red accent package, and it says it comes with black lug nuts and wheel lock, which mine actually already came with.

Also thought about seeing if the floor lights under the dash could be replaced with red bulbs since that would look pretty slick too.

I thought about buying some side mirror caps and wrapping them in red to see how they'd look, but I do like that mine came with black ones since they look so good too.

@Darinja

I love red accents also, but dang, your car is gorgeous as is. Personally, I wouldn't introduce another color. You've already got blue, bronze, black and white.

@Darinja

I love red accents also, but dang, your car is gorgeous as is. Personally, I wouldn't introduce another color. You've already got blue, bronze, black and white.
Not gonna lie, I'm more likely to switch out the bronze wheels for graphite and then throw on some red accents since it's the look I love the most. I think the bronze looks amazing on the car, but still throwing around that idea. I'll be buying some of the satin graphite wheels anyways to switch easily between summer and all-season tires for the winter, so maybe when I get those I'll reassess and see if I'll like it as much as I think I would.

You're in Nashville, do you really need winter (all season) tires? I ask because we're on the same latitude, plus the wife thinks that she wants us to retire there, and I wonder about the weather. I've only been there in the summer.

Anywho...

A coworker has one of those VW car/crossover things, and she put on some lime green highlights (probably just tape) on the grill surround and somewhere else... it's quite striking. Perhaps some red pin stripes?

You're in Nashville, do you really need winter (all season) tires? I ask because we're on the same latitude, plus the wife thinks that she wants us to retire there, and I wonder about the weather. I've only been there in the summer.

Anywho...

A coworker has one of those VW car/crossover things, and she put on some lime green highlights (probably just tape) on the grill surround and somewhere else... it's quite striking. Perhaps some red pin stripes?
I grew up in Chicago and went to college in Michigan, so compared to that, Nashville's winters are pretty tame. It does get pretty cold here, and has frozen over about every year, but it doesn't last long. Even snowed last year enough for kids to go sledding lol.

I am wondering if you could get an upholster to take your shift knob and wrap it in red leather or suede. That would look pretty good I think.

I have also seen custom "blackwing" emblems from 404, they can probably do any color combo you want, and our stock emblems for the blackwing is kind of hard to read.

I am wondering if you could get an upholster to take your shift knob and wrap it in red leather or suede. That would look pretty good I think.

I have also seen custom "blackwing" emblems from 404, they can probably do any color combo you want, and our stock emblems for the blackwing is kind of hard to read.
I really like that red shift knob idea, but I do wonder if it would show dirt a lot faster. Maybe some red alcantara for the shift boot though? That might look pretty good too.

I haven't seen emblems but I'll look for those too!

I really like that red shift knob idea, but I do wonder if it would show dirt a lot faster. Maybe some red alcantara for the shift boot though? That might look pretty good too.

I haven't seen emblems but I'll look for those too!
If you get a nice, premium leather, a wipe down once every two weeks would probably be overkill unless you are eating really oil-y foods everyday in the car and then not cleaning your hands, my neighbor got a custom white one on his corvette and he wipes his down every 2 weeks and it looks brand new after a couple years. You should be fine :) but yeah whatever you think is best obviously! Also, red tire valve caps may not look too bad, instead of the whole accent package.

I have red calipers with my bronze wheels and it looks great. I think red caps on your wheels would be good too

One of my favorite overall looking vehicles was the lexus IS500 F-Sport, with metallic blue exterior and the red interior. I've been thinking about trying to add some red pops of accents around the car somewhere since I think they look great together, nothing too big (don't want it to look like a Superman car lol), but just to have a nice offset.

First thing I want to do is add the red seatbelts since my interior is all black, but I was trying to think of other things I could do.

Next I thought about the red center caps, but I have the bronze wheels and not sure how that would look. Anyone else tried that?

I have the blue brakes unfortunately since I'd love the red ones, and thought about painting or trading for some red ones since I think buying them would be fairly expensive.

Any other ideas I'd really appreciate! I'm trying to keep it looking mostly classy and stock, so nothing too out there.
i have the red/black floor mats if you want to buy it off me, new I never used it
1715758313558.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners