Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Sold my CTR and now ready for a CT4V Blackwing and have inventory questions

Cadillac CT4-V model
I may be going in the opposite direction. What made you move from type r to blackwing?
I have a bad back and the seats were just really bad for me is the main reason. Second reason is we test drove the Blackwing a couple hours before buying the Type R and always regretted not getting it. We had a2021 Type R and then a 2023 Type R and they are amazing...just I loved the BW more and the seats are better for my back.

I have a bad back and the seats were just really bad for me is the main reason. Second reason is we test drove the Blackwing a couple hours before buying the Type R and always regretted not getting it. We had a2021 Type R and then a 2023 Type R and they are amazing...just I loved the BW more and the seats are better for my back.
Congrats! Looks like you found your car too. Share pics and details.

Hey thanks for hooking me up with Dustin...bought my BW today exactly as I'd want to order it except I wish I had red seat belts. Driving home right now in it!
Not a problem and congrats! Was it the one that Sewell had on the lot for a while that had bronze wheels? I think it had cf1 and cf2 as well.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back