Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Woohoo!

sonny200

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing 6MT
  • Ordered a 5BW Manual from Otto Cadillac in Albany, NY Aug 2021
  • Notified of my allocation Aug 2022
  • Vehicle was built in Sept 2022
  • Cadillac tracking showed delivery scheduled for 12/25/22
  • Delivery date pushed to 1/21/23
  • Got a call from my Sales guy, Mike Caccese, the vehicle was delivered to them on 1/23 & even THEY were surprised it had arrived.
  • Sprung for Simonizing the entire vehicle (exterior & interior) -- $1,500
  • Booked a flight & flew to Albany, NY with my 12-yr old daughter
  • Just took delivery of the vehicle after signing all the paperwork with Declan (Finance Manager)
  • Driving home to Raleigh in the morning. Checked the weather middle of the week to make sure there's not going to be any snow en route & it all looks clear. Maybe some rain in spots but no snow.
  • Will have >500 miles on the odo by the time I get home so the engine will have been broken in. (I'll just have to be mindful of not doing any hard launces, etc until 1500 miles to properly break-in the differential.)
Shout out to Mike & Declan for a smooth & easy sales experience at Otto Cadillac. Declan did his presentation to try & sell me warranties, wheel/tire protection, etc but I politely declined all of it. Otto Cadillac sold the vehicle to me at MRSP + $250 for title&registration + $175 documentaion (admin) fees. The whole buying experience could not have been better.

• Ordered a 5BW Manual from Otto Cadillac in Albany, NY Aug 2021
  • Notified of my allocation Aug 2022
  • Vehicle was built in Sept 2022
  • Cadillac tracking showed delivery scheduled for 12/25/22
  • Delivery date pushed to 1/21/23
  • Got a call from my Sales guy, Mike Caccese, the vehicle was delivered to them on 1/23 & even THEY were surprised it had arrived.
  • Sprung for Simonizing the entire vehicle (exterior & interior) -- $1,500
  • Booked a flight & flew to Albany, NY with my 12-yr old daughter
  • Just took delivery of the vehicle after signing all the paperwork with Declan (Finance Manager)
  • Driving home to Raleigh in the morning. Checked the weather middle of the week to make sure there's not going to be any snow en route & it all looks clear. Maybe some rain in spots but no snow.
  • Will have >500 miles on the odo by the time I get home so the engine will have been broken in. (I'll just have to be mindful of not doing any hard launces, etc until 1500 miles to properly break-in the differential.)
Shout out to Mike & Declan for a smooth & easy sales experience at Otto Cadillac. Declan did his presentation to try & sell me warranties, wheel/tire protection, etc but I politely declined all of it. Otto Cadillac sold the vehicle to me at MRSP + $250 for title&registration + $175 documentaion (admin) fees. The whole buying experience could not have been better.
Safe trip and hopefully great weather o

Made it home to Raleigh & the engine has been officially broken in. At 500 miles, the red line went from 4500 rpm to 6500 rpm. It was fun to see. Encountered rain 2/3 of the way home but no big deal as she handled beautifully in the wet. (Plus the fact I was <75mph the entire way.) Now gotta wait until I get to 1500 miles for the diff to finish breaking in. Then the FUN begins!

^^^^ awesome^^^^

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners