Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

V-mode best time 0-60

Mikey_hux

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Hi Everyone,

For the first time today, I wanted to try the 0-60 best time on the cluster on my ct5v Blackwing. I was on v-mode completely stopped (on the cluster it said ready). Once the light turned to green, I pushed the gas pedal all the way down and I went over 60mph, but it didn't record the time. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. When I got home, I checked the PDR and the SD card is full and under setting overwrite was not enabled (I enabled it). I think that it should still record and show the time for 0-60 in the cluster even if the SD Card is full. I’ve attached a video for the screen reference (this video was done a couple days ago)

What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_1981.mov
    10.7 MB
Last edited:
For the PDR, there's only one specific overlay that records 0-60. If you didn't select it by default you can't add it after recording something. For the in-dash 0-60, I need to check...back later.

For the PDR, there's only one specific overlay that records 0-60. If you didn't select it by default you can't add it after recording something. For the in-dash 0-60, I need to check...back later.
Thank you so much.

When I was looking in the pdr settings I saw that the overwrite was disabled by default so I enabled it. So hopefully next drive the pdr records

The one in dash is the one that does not show the 0-60 time (under performance timer). Do I need to change the drive mode under ptm to get this to work? I think I don’t think I need the ptm to be able to have the 0-60 time recorded.

I tried looking the manual for the performance timer but somehow cannot find it.

Hi Everyone,

For the first time today, I wanted to try the 0-60 best time on the cluster on my ct5v Blackwing. I was on v-mode completely stopped (on the cluster it said ready). Once the light turned to green, I pushed the gas pedal all the way down and I went over 60mph, but it didn't record the time. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. When I got home, I checked the PDR and the SD card is full and under setting overwrite was not enabled (I enabled it). I think that it should still record and show the time for 0-60 in the cluster even if the SD Card is full. I’ve attached a video for the screen reference (this video was done a couple days ago)

What am I doing wrong?

Hey - easy mistake to make. Once you get to the “Ready” screen you have to hit the “select” button (push in on the click wheel on right side of steering wheel). THEN it’s actually engaged and will read “Accelerate to Start”

Have fun :)

Noo way. I’ll give that a try next time I take out the car.

Thanks you 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Hey - easy mistake to make. Once you get to the “Ready” screen you have to hit the “select” button (push in on the click wheel on right side of steering wheel). THEN it’s actually engaged and will read “Accelerate to Start”

Have fun :)

Noo way. I’ll give that a try next time I take out the car.

Thanks you 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Thank you. It worked. I still need to learn the settings. Want to get closet to 3.4. I only did on v mode
IMG_2155.jpeg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners