Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tire Pressure

DonD

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing
So far I haven't found a way to display tire pressure on the instrument panel. I would be very surprised if such a readout didn't exist. Hope someone knows how to do so. Thanks, Don

Per owners manual.
Tire Pressure : Shows theapproximate pressures of all four tires.Tire pressure is displayed in eitherkilopascal (kPa) or in pounds persquare inch (psi). If the pressure islow, the value for that tire is shown inamber. See Tire Pressure MonitorSystem 0 376 andTire Pressure Monitor Operation 0 377

Info Page OptionsThe info displays on the DIC can beturned on or off through theOptions menu.1. Press T to scroll to the Optionsmenu. Use the thumbwheel toscroll to Info Pages and press thethumbwheel to select.2. Scroll y or z to move throughthe list of possible info displays.3. Press the thumbwheel while anitem is highlighted to select ordeselect that item.

117 owners manual

Last edited:
Per owners manual.
Tire Pressure : Shows theapproximate pressures of all four tires.Tire pressure is displayed in eitherkilopascal (kPa) or in pounds persquare inch (psi). If the pressure islow, the value for that tire is shown inamber. See Tire Pressure MonitorSystem 0 376 andTire Pressure Monitor Operation 0 377

Info Page OptionsThe info displays on the DIC can beturned on or off through theOptions menu.1. Press T to scroll to the Optionsmenu. Use the thumbwheel toscroll to Info Pages and press thethumbwheel to select.2. Scroll y or z to move throughthe list of possible info displays.3. Press the thumbwheel while anitem is highlighted to select ordeselect that item.

117 owners manual
I wonder if he'll get your take home point🤔

I wonder if he'll get your take home point🤔
Pete Davidson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace