Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The Wait Begins

Still waiting for the dealer allocation LOL.
I hope whoever bought the ZLE that I traded in is enjoying it. Uuugh..
Unfortunately, it sounds like you may want to search around for another "higher volume" dealer.

Does the dealer expect an allocation soon? Are you first on their "list"? How many BWs did they get/sell last year?

I'm just curious because for 2022, Canada only got 84 CT5-V BWs. And I assume there are at least 84 "big" Cadillac dealers in Canada, so I'm thinking any specific dealer would be lucky to get only one, if not 2, allocations a year.

Does the dealer expect an allocation soon? Are you first on their "list"? How many BWs did they get/sell last year?

I'm just curious because for 2022, Canada only got 84 CT5-V BWs. And I assume there are at least 84 "big" Cadillac dealers in Canada, so I'm thinking any specific dealer would be lucky to get only one, if not 2, allocations a year.
They're in the dark about when. Yes I am first on their list and I made my trade in 2021 so....
I'd be interested in where you got that info about Canada getting 84 units.
Island Life *sigh*

Well as patient as I am, I couldn't settle for another summer without a cruiser so I picked up a 2020 C8 1LT with 15000km (9300 mi.) to tide me over until a Blackwing comes available through my dealer.
Should do the trick for the meantime. :cool:
2020 C8.jpg

Just traded my C8 in for a 5BW - they’re great cars till the honeymoon phase wears off

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back