Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Shop Chair

Tall Steve

Head Goat Herder
Hey guys I wanted to share a link to a killer shop chair.. I have one and love it!
FDFA9981-170E-4A9A-B162-1D3C46993D3B.JPG

That's a Balla's setup right there - cup holders and all, love it.

How do you like the Drive line of products? I recently went with Dr Beasley's but haven't had a chance to use them. Was considering Ammo as well

That's a Balla's setup right there - cup holders and all, love it.

How do you like the Drive line of products? I recently went with Dr Beasley's but haven't had a chance to use them. Was considering Ammo as well
I only use Drive Auto products and love them... Best stuff I have ever used....

I've seen these advertised on TV. For a chair, it makes the BW feel like a real budget build.

Those wheels are a 2 beer job, so that chair is legit!

Hey guys I wanted to share a link to a killer shop chair.. I have one and love it!
View attachment 19839
SOaB, I've been looking at those but can't decide if I want short or tall version. Leaning towards tall version for bench work. The are pricey but it seems that's a strong endorsement from our resident V.I.P.

SOaB, I've been looking at those but can't decide if I want short or tall version. Leaning towards tall version for bench work. The are pricey but it seems that's a strong endorsement from our resident V.I.P.
My wife and son thought I was crazy for paying that much but it's a solid built chair that will roll over anything on the ground... My old butt could not wash and detail my cars without it.. It rolls so well that if I don't set the brake on it I would have to chase it down my driveway, lol..... Costly but worth it, and its all American made....

Oh, you can watch the website and catch them on sale sometimes...

I spent $1500 on a loaded Herman Miller for my office and it is worth its weight in gold, but I spend 60hrs a week in it. If I was a professional Detailer and getting a ton of use, I can def see the value. Otherwise it’s just a splurge (and I’m the king of splurges)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back