Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Retail Stock order CT4 V BW available in Kentucky

MattH

Seasoned Member
My salesman at my local Cadillac store reached out to me yesterday to let me know they have a 4 BW available with a TPW of 8/29. They didn't have anyone on their list....lol so they ordered a stock order with their allocation.

He said this will be offered at MSRP! They just want a 500.00 deposit to secure the order.

The dealership is Quantrell Cadillac in Lexington, Ky

Contact Ray Langdon, 859-559-0971 and mention my name, (Matthew Heacock) so I get my birddog!!

Here's a link to the build, feel free to reach out to the salesman to verify the exact options:

Last edited:
My salesman at my local Cadillac store reached out to me yesterday to let me know they have a 4 BW available with a TPW of 8/29. They didn't have anyone on their list....lol so they ordered a stock order with their allocation.

He said this will be offered at MSRP! They just want a 500.00 deposit to secure the order.

The dealership is Quantrell Cadillac in Lexington, Ky

Contact Ray Langdon, 859-559-0971 and mention my name, (Matthew Heacock) so I get my birddog!!

Here's a link to the build, feel free to reach out to the salesman to verify the exact options:

Quantrell is a great dealership... fixed my tire that I blew out on 64 there.

Really fantastic group of people to work with... not surprised to see them selling at MSRP.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back