Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Radio Knobs

FARMER

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
ct5v blackwing 2023
on all the videos I watched the blackwings had knobs at the radio, I just received my new 2023 ctv5 blackwing and there are no knobs or holes at radio site WHY?

6mt vs auto. Autos have no knobs.

That's a kick in the teeth. Hopefully that knob on the console can adjust volume if your in the right menu

Well, assuming you have an A10, what you get is a tiny knob behind the shifter for volume, and a giant knob (dial) for selecting things. I've had to retrain my hand to go to that location for volume but now it is a habit and I don't think twice about it. I don't use the dial at all because I find it too sensitive.

1682298858212.png

There’s a volume controls right side of the steering wheel, that is for me, the easiest way as I just move my thumb over one or the other. The center consul knobs are useless while driving.

There’s a volume controls right side of the steering wheel, that is for me, the easiest way as I just move my thumb over one or the other. The center consul knobs are useless while driving.
Oh man, I love the center console controls..... I miss that in my 5BW a lot...

The center consul knobs are useless while driving.

For us 6MT folks who listen to MP3s on a USB thumb drive, that second knob on the dash be used to navigate between folders while driving. The center console dials might do the same for the auto guys.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back