Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Radiant Red Opinions

emdough

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V BW MT
Wasn't really considering the radiant red for the BW4 but it's grown on me a bit, especially in lower light when it looks darker. Would prefer not to draw too much attention so may not be the best choice. For those who own this color, any regrets? Tough to keep clean? Any of you considered it but decided agains it...would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

I'd really love to see a side by side of infrared and radiant red. Mine is a 2022 (infrared) and I'm very happy with it!

I'd really love to see a side by side of infrared and radiant red. Mine is a 2022 (infrared) and I'm very happy with it!
Was red your first choice?

Was red your first choice?

Indeed it was. I only like “colorful” cars so my options were either of the blues, the orange, or the red. Felt the red suited the car best, although having seen the bright blue in person now that is an awesome color too.

I too really want to find a Radiant Red and see what it looks like compared to Infrared. To me, it seems like Infrared has a deeper red than the Radiant does, but they are supposed to be very close in color to each other. I'm a sucker for a good deep red, so there was never another choice for me.

I will say that the car does get dirty pretty easily, but you have to get close to notice. From a distance, it looks clean and shines bright.

I definitely prefer Infrared but Radiant red is pretty close. Infrared was also know as Wild Cherry on the 2022 Camaros, best red I have seen from GM. 2023 they changed it to Radiant red. They also change the best silver they had in 2022 called Satin Steel, now it is Argent silver. Argnet is close but I preferred Satin Steel.

That said, my car is black raven since that is all that was available with an M6 when I was looking.

C1CFC832-41E0-43C7-A862-7112592A7905.jpeg

Go look thru the Infrared thread on here. It's a beautiful color that changes with the light and really pops in the sun. It was my first, and only, choice. Infrared and Radiant Red are very close. So close I'm not sure you'd know the difference without being side by side.

I love my Radiant Red, my choice was going to be Infrared until I ended up with a '23.

They're very similar, if Infrared was your choice I don't think you will be disappointed with Radiant.

I don't find it difficult to clean compared to anything else, I also wouldn't say the colour is "showy" its just a very nice beautiful colour but doesn't scream "look at me" like a Electric Blue would.

Think Mazda Soul Red, I don't think any Mazda's with that colour are trying to stand out it just looks nice.

I agree that it looks very close to infared, doesn’t look dirty often (your wheels will be dirty constantly), and doesn’t draw a lot of attention. Would highly recommend

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back