Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Quarter Mile and 60ft times Manual Transmission

What drag radials are you guys using with the factory wheels?

I plan on getting these for next season...
Those are what I was thinking until I read that they are really bad unless heated up.

Does anyone have experience with the 305/35/19 from Nitto or MT? Is the 30 vs 35 really an issue? The specs show the overall diameter to be approx. 1 in taller than stock size.

Yea, I read that too about them, but figured they would be worth a shot if nothing else was an exact match. I was at a drag strip like 2 weeks ago and even the oem tires needed a good little burnout to achieve the best grip. I would only put the DRs on at the track, and then switch back to oem for the drive home.

As for the inch difference, as long as there's 0.5" clearance around the inner wheel well, I would think that should be fine. Would I drive to the track with them? no, probably not. Not sure how the traction control system/abs would interpret the added diameter. But swap them at the track and go to sport-competitive mode? yeah why not. Now you got me thinking about the MTs again, lol.

Yea, I read that too about them, but figured they would be worth a shot if nothing else was an exact match. I was at a drag strip like 2 weeks ago and even the oem tires needed a good little burnout to achieve the best grip. I would only put the DRs on at the track, and then switch back to oem for the drive home.

As for the inch difference, as long as there's 0.5" clearance around the inner wheel well, I would think that should be fine. Would I drive to the track with them? no, probably not. Not sure how the traction control system/abs would interpret the added diameter. But swap them at the track and go to sport-competitive mode? yeah why not. Now you got me thinking about the MTs again, lol.
Thanks for the perspective! I want something to drive on all the time as the traction sucks on the street with the stock tires.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back