Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Playoffs week 2

THE STAGE IS SET, CONFERENCE TITLE FEATURES:

NINERS @ EAGLES SUNDAY: 300PM
BENGALS @ CHIEFS SUNDAY 630PM

NINERS VS BENGALS. My guess. Bengals in a very good game?

Giants fan here, still proud of them even though they got the shit kicked out of them.

I see the niners and eagles going into O/T with the niners running an interception back for 6

Cincy straight up wins.

Niners win S/B , 24-20 you heard it here first! LOL

@dribs15 Man I know your a Philly fan! The good news is I think we are going to see some great football games this weekend whatever the outcome is! These teams all bring it! Should be fun! Good luck!!!

Giants fan here, still proud of them even though they got the shit kicked out of them.

I see the niners and eagles going into O/T with the niners running an interception back for 6

Cincy straight up wins.

Niners win S/B , 24-20 you heard it here first! LOL
call that bet ^^^^ in now as a lock????? LOL! ;) Enjoy!

I never would have made it as a pro sports gambler. I picked both losers🫣 It would seem the one with the most to lose would be Andy Reid. If Eagles win they will have been to 2 SB with 2 different HC since he left and Reid will be 1-3 in SB appearances😱

I never would have made it as a pro sports gambler. I picked both losers🫣 It would seem the one with the most to lose would be Andy Reid. If Eagles win they will have been to 2 SB with 2 different HC since he left and Reid will be 1-3 in SB appearances😱
1/2 the fan base here loves him for what he did...
The other 1/2 is still bitter for what they feel he missed out on

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners