Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

I stopped by to visit my aged parents after going to Mass this morning. (I say that to make myself sound all respectable, but I promise you I'm a pig.) They had some fresh dungeness crab that they bought from a local fisherman, and that inspired me to take the long way home, over the hills and down along the coast instead of the quick shot down 280. It was so fkn gorgeous out by the water, with the hills an atypical-for-NorCal-green spotted with wildflowers. I had to stop and take it in, even though that meant leaving a cooked crab in the back of the Blackwing longer than I really wanted to*.

20240407-20240407_113600.jpg

I went to my favorite overlook/parking lot, at the Moss Beach Distillery, only to discover that a local Jaguar club was doing a cars & coffee chowder there, so there was no place to park. But I got to circle through some cool old & new Jaguars while showing the flag. Beautiful day out here.

*the mofo managed to poke through the ziploc bag with his little pointy claws and leak crab juice in my trunk. Luckily, onto my washable re-useable grocery bags, in a plastic-bottom bin too. Still, a little too icky for comfort.

Stopped by my local BJ's Warehouse Club. Helped myself to some extra space.

20240415_150501.jpg

And yet, 50 open spots and someone will park right next to you. Without fail.
Ran into this last weekend at the furniture store. I parked away from everyone. The parking lot had like 100 spots open. When I came out of the store my car was surrounded and there was open spots closer to the store on each isle. So they all purposely parked around my car. I wish I took a picture of it.

Thanks. It is Inozetek Metallic Royalty Purple.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back