Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

New Cadillac video

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Aching for more details on the car as we wait, so just checking all of the sites I know to find something ... main site being one of them.
Same here. I thought maybe Cadillac sent it to you. Unfortunately i think June will be more of the same and then in July we’ll get flooded with information.

poor-sha

Seasoned Member
Been waiting for that video but I was really hoping we would get some VIR lap times.

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Damn, I’m getting an error trying to access the 4 BW build and price tool.

Mirza Grebovic

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Actually I am not the hot shoe and am not blessed with driving these on track, Chad Christensen and his team are, Bill Wise, is our hot shoe. However I cant wait to one day take mine to VIR.

poor-sha

Seasoned Member
I just looked and couldn't find a VIR Full Course lap time for the gen 3 CTS-V either.

A friend posted this in another forum related to the Camaro ZL1. I would consider breaking 2 min in the 5BW to be a huge accomplishment.

Motor Trend, VIR Full (Randy Probst Driving):
  • C8: 2:00.96 - Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
  • GT500: 1:59.68 - Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
  • GT500 (CF Package): 1:56.30 - Michelin Cup2

NASA Oktoberfest, VIR Full (Kramar Driving)
  • 100% Stock ZL1 1LE - 1:58.7 (4 day old SuperCar 3R; 3rd session of the day; 69 degrees ambient air temp; no sun)
  • ZL1 1LE Theoretical Best: 1:57.7 (if I put my best 3 sectors together)

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom