Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Interest in a custom trailer hitch from Leroy Engineering for CT 4 V

Cadillac CT4-V model

Roadhawk

2024 CT4 V BW Mid St Met MT
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT V 4 BW
Howdy guys (and gals) - I just started a thread in the Blackwing general discussions concerning trying to get interest in getting Leroy Engineering to build us a custom trailer hitch for the CT 4 V.

They said that if we could get at least 10 (or more) interested (committed) in a custom trailer hitch for the CT 4 V they could do it - with cost $450-550 range. They also would need a car in their shop in Ohio to measure the fit. Their hitches look to be excellent quality.

So let me know here or in the Blackwing thread if you have any interest and if we can get 10 or more I'll contact Leroy and see if we can get it done.

Well unfortunately your the only response. Leroy said they would at least need 10 orders to make it worth their while. Perhaps others will respond in time... Like you I would like a Thule rack for me ebike and need a hitch for it.

I'm interested, but I already have some plans in my head for fabricating one myself. If they have a good design, I'll certainly consider it.

I'd love a Class 1 or 2 hitch to tow a 1,000lb trailer. I had a Curt for my 240SX and it really came in handy.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back