Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Hello....

The_Ghost

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Hi all,

I am the proud owner of "new to me" a 22 CT4 BW, #41-684. I have been looking for a while now and one finally dropped into my lap at the right price. Complete maxed out, loaded with12k on the ticker and it is everything I wanted an more. I'm a true car lover. I had a 98 Mustang GT convertible in rare color combo that was a show car and won best in show several times....even with 90k. So I know how to take care of cars. I made a HUGE mistake 3 years ago and traded my '19 Scat Charger for a Camaro 2SS 1LE. Loved my Scat and love my Camaro....but work happened and I had to find something to get to work in our MI winters. So my pratical side came out and I traded my 1LE for a Wrangler 4xe. Second biggest mistake of my life!! (First had to do with marriage!!) I loved my Camaro, but maintenance was costly. Tires, brakes, brake fluid change and rear diff fluid all hit within a month and would have cost me nearly $7k. I decided to trade it in instead. For 2 years I drove my Wrangler (and hated it). I started looking for a new car after I was rear ended in the Wrangler. It was in the shop for 2.5 months. I found my new baby 2 weeks ago. I was actually working with a dealer in Chicago on an orange CT4-VBW, and this one appeared on a search suddenly. It was only an hour from where I live, so I bought it, sight unseen. Glad I did... My goal is to learn everything I can about it, much like I've done with my other fun car, a dyno tuned (350+hp) Pontiac Solstice. I'm a forum expert on that car, and hope to be on this one now as well.... I'm sure you will all get sick of me asking questions!!! Thanks for the add......

Welcome, did you get an auto or a manual?

Hi all,

I am the proud owner of "new to me" a 22 CT4 BW, #41-684. I have been looking for a while now and one finally dropped into my lap at the right price. Complete maxed out, loaded with12k on the ticker and it is everything I wanted an more. I'm a true car lover. I had a 98 Mustang GT convertible in rare color combo that was a show car and won best in show several times....even with 90k. So I know how to take care of cars. I made a HUGE mistake 3 years ago and traded my '19 Scat Charger for a Camaro 2SS 1LE. Loved my Scat and love my Camaro....but work happened and I had to find something to get to work in our MI winters. So my pratical side came out and I traded my 1LE for a Wrangler 4xe. Second biggest mistake of my life!! (First had to do with marriage!!) I loved my Camaro, but maintenance was costly. Tires, brakes, brake fluid change and rear diff fluid all hit within a month and would have cost me nearly $7k. I decided to trade it in instead. For 2 years I drove my Wrangler (and hated it). I started looking for a new car after I was rear ended in the Wrangler. It was in the shop for 2.5 months. I found my new baby 2 weeks ago. I was actually working with a dealer in Chicago on an orange CT4-VBW, and this one appeared on a search suddenly. It was only an hour from where I live, so I bought it, sight unseen. Glad I did... My goal is to learn everything I can about it, much like I've done with my other fun car, a dyno tuned (350+hp) Pontiac Solstice. I'm a forum expert on that car, and hope to be on this one now as well.... I'm sure you will all get sick of me asking questions!!! Thanks for the add......
Welcome from a fellow Chevy owner!

Post some pics.

20231008_180700.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!