Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Hello. I was told to ask Rob for update on order CCHJNX.

DraganMitic

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 IMSA Championship Edition CTS-V
Hello group. I’m not new to Vs. I had a 08 STS-V in 09, a 2011 CTS-V in 2013 and I still have it. I just bought a 2018 IMSA Championship Edition CTS-V this past March and really stepped in it on this one. LoL. It happens to be a RenCen order for RenCen, displayed there and at all international car shows. It’s car #3 and should have gone to GM Heritage Center. We just ordered my daughter a CT5-V and her order is CCHJNX. Facebook pages said to ask Rob on here. So here I am.

Hello group. I’m not new to Vs. I had a 08 STS-V in 09, a 2011 CTS-V in 2013 and I still have it. I just bought a 2018 IMSA Championship Edition CTS-V this past March and really stepped in it on this one. LoL. It happens to be a RenCen order for RenCen, displayed there and at all international car shows. It’s car #3 and should have gone to GM Heritage Center. We just ordered my daughter a CT5-V and her order is CCHJNX. Facebook pages said to ask Rob on here. So here I am.
I believe that Rob is only tracking Blackwings. You can find out the status via chat on Cadillac’s web site.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back