Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Hello from Michigan!

New member w/CT5-V BW on order
welcome fellow Michigander. I too have a CT5 on order. Which dealer are you going through? I'm using La Fontaine

welcome fellow Michigander. I too have a CT5 on order. Which dealer are you going through? I'm using La Fontaine
Powerhungry - thanks for the welcome. The GM at Serra Cadillac/GMC/Kia in Washington Twp is a member of my church and I've bought a couple of trucks from them. I talked to him about the BW and he walked me over to the Cadillac sales manager and told him to take good care of me. I did consider La Fontaine because they said they get more allocations than anyone else in MI but I decided to give my business to the local dealer that I know.

Powerhungry - thanks for the welcome. The GM at Serra Cadillac/GMC/Kia in Washington Twp is a member of my church and I've bought a couple of trucks from them. I talked to him about the BW and he walked me over to the Cadillac sales manager and told him to take good care of me. I did consider La Fontaine because they said they get more allocations than anyone else in MI but I decided to give my business to the local dealer that I know.
Al Serra Cadillac is a well known dealer, glad they're taking care of you! I'll PM you

Welcome, I just recently joined from Michigan as well, I have yet to place an order myself- trying to decide which dealer to go with and now figured I would just wait til the ‘23 ordering opens up.

I was thinking la Fontaine myself for dealers but who knows since I work near Genesis.

Welcome, I just recently joined from Michigan as well, I have yet to place an order myself- trying to decide which dealer to go with and now figured I would just wait til the ‘23 ordering opens up.

I was thinking la Fontaine myself for dealers but who knows since I work near Genesis.
Welcome! Both are good, as is Suburban in Troy. At Genesis, Natalie Sells is the one to talk to, at LaF, talk to Handsome Glover. At Suburban, try Mike Watroba. Good luck!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back