Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Has anyone “fixed” the ugly plastic piece below the infotainment screen?

Hi all, no update on this for production means as I'm neck deep in a house renovation,

BUT! I have 1 available bezel for a manual ct5.

First come first served to my inbox. Price will be $350 shipped with instructions and I can send out tmw. Thanks

I had my wrap guy do the radio bezel for me. Came out nice.

Attachments

• 20230906_185139.jpg
    20230906_185139.jpg
    607.1 KB · Views: 211
Pass. Fake carbon has no place in/on a BlackWing.

My Dad had a great saying. "A fool and their money are soon parted." I have the look of carbon fiber and none of the cost or worries associated with it. Mine was done so well that people at car shows can't tell the difference. Same with my fake Rolex !

As long as you like it. I'm not adding additional badges than what came with my car. You do what you like.

My Dad had a great saying. "A fool and their money are soon parted." I have the look of carbon fiber and none of the cost or worries associated with it. Mine was done so well that people at car shows can't tell the difference. Same with my fake Rolex !
Fake Rolex has no place in this world! Go big or go home......

Fake Rolex has no place in this world! Go big or go home......
The premise of buying a fake Rolex or fake anything luxury really is about attempting to be someone that a person is not. Just be yourself and don’t try to make a fake impression to others. - Happiest is best achieved through authenticity.

The premise of buying a fake Rolex or fake anything luxury really is about attempting to be someone that a person is not. Just be yourself and don’t try to make a fake impression to others. - Happiest is best achieved through authenticity.
I'm an original Richard Cranium.....
Richard Nixon GIF by GIPHY News

Can someone post a quick guide on how to remove that piece off the car? seems like the triangles come off to expose bolts underneath to remove the screen. The plastic piece is connected to the screen correct?

Also do the volume and selection knobs pull off too?

I got my part installed last week and finally got some pics...really happy with the final product. My mechanic buddy said install wasn't bad at all. Thanks for making a cool piece that ties in with the other cf. I'll get the core out asap.
Rm

Attachments

• 20231029_165008.jpg
    20231029_165008.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 143
  • 20231029_164918.jpg
    20231029_164918.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 146
What vinyl did he use, that's not bad...
I will have to ask them what company makes it. My installer said that it is thicker than normal wrap material. I will call him tomorrow and ask. He installed it without having to take the radio fascia off. Same stuff was used on my rocker mouldings, trunk spoiler and front spoiler.

Attachments

• 20220610_143958.jpg
    20220610_143958.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 88
That stuff looks pretty cool
It's excellent and it was my original plan.

The problem is it's not available in small amounts. I called over a three state radius and they would only want to sell me a $2300 roll lol.

My PPF guy was on forums asking to buy scraps and came up empty.

It's excellent and it was my original plan.

The problem is it's not available in small amounts. I called over a three state radius and they would only want to sell me a $2300 roll lol.

My PPF guy was on forums asking to buy scraps and came up empty.
ouch!! Thats salty... I'll hit a wrap shop not far from me one day this week, see if that have anything laying around

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back