Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

FS: CT4 Black Lense White LED front marker lights

1BadTundra

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 BlackWing
So I bought a set of these for my car, and they were lost in shipping. So I bought another set. Turns out both showed up at my shop at the same time. These are the same ones sold by SavageCadillac. Rather than pay for return shipping, I’ll sell them for $55 shipped. I only have one set, I’m not trying to register as a supporting vendor, I just want to save someone a few bucks. These are $60+shipping from the other guys. I only took them out of the box for the pic.

Attachments

• IMG_2324.jpeg
    IMG_2324.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
I own a small detailing shop in southern York PA. This is a relatively new vendor I’m dealing with, and I swear, so far seems like everything I buy is on a slow boat from china. Since they are new, I don’t want to start returning things to them quite yet LoL. Again, I’m not on here as a vendor, just trying to help another member save a couple dollars.

Here’s what they look like on my car… When on, they are the single LED line, the glare is just from the iphone camera...

Attachments

• New Lights off.png
    New Lights off.png
    537.8 KB · Views: 47
  • new Lights on.png
    new Lights on.png
    543.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Hi.

How hard is it to replace the side markers? I literally just bought smoke lens with amber led last night. Was looking at my car and it has the cf1 and 2. Do I need to remove all screws on the wheel protector fender?

Hi.

How hard is it to replace the side markers? I literally just bought smoke lens with amber led last night. Was looking at my car and it has the cf1 and 2. Do I need to remove all screws on the wheel protector fender?
Turn the wheel in for the side you’re working on. Take 4 T30 screws out. Remove the bolt that holds the bumper cover to the car with a 7mm socket. Pull the bumper corner from the fender snaps to access the t30 screw that holds the marker light in. Then the light slides right out. It’s relatively straight forward, just a little more secure than they needed to be LoL. These could’ve just as easily been snap in with clips, but GM must’ve had an extra bolt laying around.

Turn the wheel in for the side you’re working on. Take 4 T30 screws out. Remove the bolt that holds the bumper cover to the car with a 7mm socket. Pull the bumper corner from the fender snaps to access the t30 screw that holds the marker light in. Then the light slides right out. It’s relatively straight forward, just a little more secure than they needed to be LoL. These could’ve just as easily been snap in with clips, but GM must’ve had an extra bolt laying around.
Thank you

Thank you
Install walk through here:

Install walk through here:

Perfect. Thank you 🙏🏼

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC