Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale Forged One FF05 - Extremely lightweight Blackwing Wheels and Pilot All Season +4/s

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

Danny824

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4-V Blackwing
These are one of the only aftermarket wheels that fit completely OEM. Mount and go. No rubbing, no spacers, no issues. Newest Pilot All-Seasons. Easy swap for a winter setup or all season. Mounted and balanced with TPMS and maybe 2,000 miles if even. Tread depth shows 9/32. Each rim is in perfect shape. No rash. Located in Central CT. Prefer pickup but will ship at your expense. $2,750 Firm,

Dan
860-978-3733

Attachments

• IMG_6241.JPG
    IMG_6241.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_6242.JPG
    IMG_6242.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 150
  • IMG_6243.JPG
    IMG_6243.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_6244.JPG
    IMG_6244.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_6245.JPG
    IMG_6245.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 166
Got any pictures on the car for reference? Don't have mine yet but I love how these look!
GLWS!

Edit:
Forged One FF05’s
For anyone else curious how they look mounted!

Bump for a significant price reduction. $2200. Tires alone were $1500. Get a forged set of wheels for dirt cheap including TPMS and black lugs. Mint condition, everything is like new.

Any interest in selling just the wheels? Looking for a set to mount drag radials too.

No but you are essentially getting the tires for free at this price! Come grab them - you are not far in NY.

Free bump for the seller. I have these FF05 wheels on my CT4 Blackwheel. Love them and get compliments all the time. Price seems very fair.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back