Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dude, Where's My Car?

loudmofo

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V BLACKWING
My edd was 8-12-21 for my 2022 ct4-v blackwing dealer has no idea where the car is now said its was last in new york ,why is gm shipping so messed up.

My edd was 8-12-21 for my 2022 ct4-v blackwing dealer has no idea where the car is now said its was last in new york ,why is gm shipping so messed up.
You're probably stuck in East Brookfield/Spencer, MA with me. Been there since at least Thursday. I guess they don't have enough cars to justify a transport, and couldn't find a driver even if they did, so the cars just sit there indefinitely. And GM won't let the dealerships arrange their own transport, so they're stuck waiting. It's a mess.

You're probably stuck in East Brookfield/Spencer, MA with me. Been there since at least Thursday. I guess they don't have enough cars to justify a transport, and couldn't find a driver even if they did, so the cars just sit there indefinitely. And GM won't let the dealerships arrange their own transport, so they're stuck waiting. It's a mess.
Yea, that's what I am concluding which means Vegas cars may not make it until October, November timeline when the others get built in mid Sept. Some were supposed to be built in July but got delayed until mid sept supposedly.

What happened to anything anywhere overnight ? Interstate 40 and 55 are still open , north /south , east/west , no borders to cross , what's the problem ? It seems like a cluster 3825 .

What happened to anything anywhere overnight ? Interstate 40 and 55 are still open , north /south , east/west , no borders to cross , what's the problem ? It seems like a cluster 3825 .
Could be part of the shipping shortage effecting all industries. Not enough truckers.

Honestly with how things have gone the last two years, I'm surprised how normal things actually do feel. I'm shocked that we have cars being delivered in August. Mercedes can't even build any more of their AMG V8's. Although it seems BMW is still delivering routinely on orders from what you guys have said.

Last edited:
Honestly with how things have gone the last two years, I'm surprised how normal things actually do feel. I'm shocked that we have cars being delivered in August. Mercedes can't even build any more of their AMG V8's. Although it seems BMW is still delivering routinely on orders from what you guys have said.

Thats because no one buys BMWs anymore. 😂

You still carry a beeper?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners