Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Drag Radials for CT5-V Blackwing

vblkwng

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Has anyone found a pair of drag radials for the CT5-V Blackwing yet? I was hoping for Mickey Thompson E/T Streets but looks like it may be too talk based on numbers.

I was curious if anyone has gone 18" on non-carbon rears with a P305/35R18 26X12.50R18 tire since that should still fit.

I don't see a P305/30/R19 which would be ideal, and the P305/35R19 won't fit as using tire calculators it's just too tall

Has anyone found a pair of drag radials for the CT5-V Blackwing yet? I was hoping for Mickey Thompson E/T Streets but looks like it may be too talk based on numbers.

I was curious if anyone has gone 18" on non-carbon rears with a P305/35R18 26X12.50R18 tire since that should still fit.

I don't see a P305/30/R19 which would be ideal, and the P305/35R19 won't fit as using tire calculators it's just too tall
Have you thought about something like a Toyo R888? They come in that size... while not drag radial, it's a lot more grip than the PS4s.

Have you thought about something like a Toyo R888? They come in that size... while not drag radial, it's a lot more grip than the PS4s.

That’s what I would consider. I put the R888R on my ZL1 and had no issues putting the power down with the Toyos. The problem is they are extremely LOUD. Cup 2 would probably be my choice for the Caddy, as I really don’t want the road noise from the Toyo in my daily.

That’s what I would consider. I put the R888R on my ZL1 and had no issues putting the power down with the Toyos. The problem is they are extremely LOUD. Cup 2 would probably be my choice for the Caddy, as I really don’t want the road noise from the Toyo in my daily.
LOUD is an understatement. I don't know if the wider tires are worse, but the 245 R888Rs I had on my Golf R made it unbearable at highway speeds...probably worse than a straight piped car. It seems weird that tires can be so loud, but try out an R888R and you'll see. Edit...the R888Rs make you feel like Superman, they are a real hero tire.

The guy I bought my 5 BW from has a pair with 5-6 passes on them. Here's what he bought:

285 35 19's

Best time: 11.15

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop