Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

Deliveries have begun

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
I think that blue is one you have to see in person. It’s right on the ragged edge of awesome and too flagrant.
I was on the fence for a long time with the Perfect Blue on the SS. Finally saw it in person about a year ago and wasn’t a huge fan tbh. I think the Wave looks good on pretty much any car.
Also, the new pics of the Emerald Green on the build and price look terrible

Mikezulu18

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
I was on the fence for a long time with the Perfect Blue on the SS. Finally saw it in person about a year ago and wasn’t a huge fan tbh. I think the Wave looks good on pretty much any car.
Also, the new pics of the Emerald Green on the build and price look terrible
Satin steel doesn't look very good on it either. But I loved it when I saw it in person.

1Evil55

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Blackwing..
Napleton is 25 minutes from me. I’ll be driving by tomorrow lunch hour. Maybe more pics to come..

Blackwing86

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Satin steel doesn't look very good on it either. But I loved it when I saw it in person.
I thought the same thing.. I wanted gray but didn’t like the shadow metallic. Then my neighbor got a camaro as in satin steel.. looks really good IMO. Would look better with all the carbon I ordered!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom