Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

do you guys think gm will have better deals later in the year? i don't really NEED a car maybe will wait till later... or if I can get a better deal on a m3

do you guys think gm will have better deals later in the year? i don't really NEED a car maybe will wait till later... or if I can get a better deal on a m3
I'm sure when the 25s start rolling out, the dealers will be eager to more their older stock. That's why even the special edition 23s are discounted by $10K or more. Combine that with the $3K financing you are looking at a $70K special edition.

I was at Performance Cadillac in Carrol, Ohio yesterday for an oil change. They had at least four 2023 4BW's on the lot. None of them were the special editions. Unfortunately, all of them were automatics. They have a 2024 5BW in BDT, but the GM took it for the day. I wanted to see one in person.

Our cost sheet. I'm trying to get rid of the $1595 "Protection" package BUT I think that's a way for them to make a few bucks. We are still under MSRP and OTD so I consider it a good deal. We are probably going do $45K down to keep payments under $500.View attachment 25375
this is a great deal, even with the $1600 add on

I was at Performance Cadillac in Carrol, Ohio yesterday for an oil change. They had at least four 2023 4BW's on the lot. None of them were the special editions. Unfortunately, all of them were automatics. They have a 2024 5BW in BDT, but the GM took it for the day. I wanted to see one in person.
Crazy that the GM is doing his driving on an inventory CT5-V Blackwing. I guess someone will buy it and not care.

This dealer is advertising good stuff on 4s:
Screenshot 2024-04-19 082045.png

Crazy that the GM is doing his driving on an inventory CT5-V Blackwing. I guess someone will buy it and not care.

This dealer is advertising good stuff on 4s:
View attachment 25407
they are not bad but they are all autos, i'm about to pull the trigger found a good deal on one manual, imsa, msrp was 88k, after financing 3k rebate + taxes + fees = 76.3k
so msrp i'm paying before taxees is close to 72k they are discounting like 16k

M3, LOL. Those are still in short supply and discounts are difficult to get. If you want a manual transmission, there is no comparison, the Caddy wins hands-down. For the automatic, the performance against a CT4 probably leans more toward the BMW, but it's a lot more expensive.

Reactions: RKS
M3, LOL. Those are still in short supply and discounts are difficult to get. If you want a manual transmission, there is no comparison, the Caddy wins hands-down. For the automatic, the performance against a CT4 probably leans more toward the BMW, but it's a lot more expensive.
already in the process of getting the ct4 imsa, just waiting for funds to hit my account to wire it over. I brought up m3 cause my last one I only paid 500 over invoice and after rebates I think I was below invoice. but yea with "supply chain" i can see no discounts. I did luck out on that car too, drove it for 6 years till some kid totaled it and ins paid me back what I paid for it :D so basically drove it for free.

Reactions: RKS
already in the process of getting the ct4 imsa, just waiting for funds to hit my account to wire it over. I brought up m3 cause my last one I only paid 500 over invoice and after rebates I think I was below invoice. but yea with "supply chain" i can see no discounts. I did luck out on that car too, drove it for 6 years till some kid totaled it and ins paid me back what I paid for it :D so basically drove it for free.
Where are you buying it from?

don't want to post where till the deal is done, but its not in my state i'm gonna have them ship it.
Where are you buying it from?
don't want to post where till the deal is done, but its not in my state i'm gonna have them ship it. I was negotiating for a similar car also imsa with the color I wanted and halfway thru the negotiations they sold it, then offered me this one.

don't want to post where till the deal is done, but its not in my state i'm gonna have them ship it. I was negotiating for a similar car also imsa with the color I wanted and halfway thru the negotiations they sold it, then offered me this one.
ooooh, I know one dealer really close to me that had a couple special editions... They are a bunch of assholes so I hope it's not them. Good Luck!

Can someone explain if there's any wear & tear on cars that sit for over 1 year, but inside the showroom?
Like the manual '23 special editions that have still not sold....
A word to the wise; check the mileage to ensure that all it did is sit there.

flat spot tires, cold starts/revs for potential customers, marks from people in and out from shoes possible seat bolsters, battery health from lack of charge probably multiple jump pack starts.

When I was shopping, the local dealer had a C5 BW but wouldn't let me drive it. He did start it up and let it idle for 5 minutes while I played with the buttons. I believe our cars have that history thing in the display that tells you how many minutes/hours/whatever that the engine has been running. That might be a good indication.

I wouldn't worry too much about a car that has sat in the showroom for a year, other than (as mentioned) lots of butts sliding in on the seat, slamming the doors, jamming the gear shift around... which is why some dealerships lock their showroom cars. That's one that I'd prefer.

I bought a "showroom" car once, and it was fine as far as all of that stuff goes, but it also had a few test drive miles on it as well.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back