Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale CT5v BW at Heritage Cadillac

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.
I got mine from there. Not to mention all the others I previously bought through them. Hey Charles!

I'm pretty close to getting a base CT4V Blackwing but that Atlanta one looks NICE! Wonder if it'll last long enough for me to save the rest haha

Sent a message about the Atlanta CT4V
FWIW - I looked at that car when they had it on the showroom last fall (I think it's outside now). At the time they were only willing to discount it $8k which wasn't bad. It was loaded but missing the tech package. Had almost no miles but the drivers seat had a weird crease on the bolster (see pic)

Attachments

• PXL_20231030_161855657.jpg
    PXL_20231030_161855657.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:
FWIW - I looked at that car when they had it on the showroom last fall (I think it's outside now). At the time they were only willing to discount it $8k which wasn't bad. It was loaded but missing the tech package. Had almost no miles but the drivers seat had a weird crease on the bolster (see pic)
Hmm okay. I don't care about the tech package but that crease is a bit weird...assuming there's no damage to the seat itself and just the leather I would be okay with that I think, but it does worry me a bit.

Been there since the fall. I hope they give you a steal of a deal.

Seems to be consistent with that interior in my experience.

I messaged the OP and replied her and haven’t heard back. It’s a bit out of my range but figured I’d look into it but guess he doesn’t want to sell too bad.
I'm not sure the OP is the seller. Thinking he was just putting the word out. You might have better luck calling Heritage directly FYI.

I'm not sure the OP is the seller. Thinking he was just putting the word out. You might have better luck calling Heritage directly FYI.
Ah gotcha, I just looked at his posts and saw he was looking to test drive one, so that makes sense. Thanks for the heads up!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back