Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5 V vs CT5 V Blackwing exterior

Ergoc5

Seasoned Member
Does anyone have both cars or side by side pictures of the two? (I know that might be difficult). I saw a black Raven CT5 with a V emblem and got excited about a potential BW sighting but it turned out to be a V. I could only tell when I got real close....thinner rear tires, no flared front fender etc. I was wondering how big a difference there is in the exterior....it looks like subtle differences.

Paging @Tall Steve. I'm interested to know as well.

Dealer had a BW and a V nearish each other when the preproduction 5 came to town, I couldn't tell a difference in the sheetmetal but I wasn't looking too hard at the 6 cyl!

I would say exhaust tips, diffuser, tires from rear and splitter, grill, air intakes(the open bumper) from front. Wheels, skirts, fender vent from side.
I have not seen 2 next to each other before but I’m sure it’s very difficult to tell, maybe listen for that v8? I personally love the whole sleeper thing so I don’t mind it being toned down looks wise. Hood heat extractor in carbon would be cool tho

Paging @Tall Steve. I'm interested to know as well.

Dealer had a BW and a V nearish each other when the preproduction 5 came to town, I couldn't tell a difference in the sheetmetal but I wasn't looking too hard at the 6 cyl!
Not the best pics but here you go..

Attachments

• IMG_3322-2.jpg
    IMG_3322-2.jpg
    626.3 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_3321.jpg
    IMG_3321.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 182
Is there a chassis stiffness rating of some sort between the two? Would be interesting to know how much difference there is.

Would love to see a pic nose to nose

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners