Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4 Blow Off Valves, Turbo Muffler Deletes, Silicone Charge Pipes??

1BadTundra

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 BlackWing
These cars lack one thing... Turbo Noise!! I came from VW and Audi's, so pardon me if I'm outta line here. The turbo muffler delete frees up the flow, and you hear the spooling up a lot more. I wanna hear this thing building boost. You cant hear the turbos at all, I cant imagine how much restriction is in the OEM charge pipes.
Also, the German car world has something called "OBDeleven". That lets you go in and change "preferred" settings, ie; turn DRL's on/off, turn off seatbelt chimes (I always buckle up), adjust brightness of DRL's when headlight are on and when off... One thing I'd like to do is enable cornering lights and use as "fog lights". And increase the DRL brightness when headlights are on.
Just thinkin and drinkin over here.

We don't recommend aftermarket blowoff valves on these cars. Any time intake air that's already been metered is vented to atmosphere, this will cause all sorts of drivability problems.

We offer aftermarket downpipes with hollow expansion chamber resonators that make your exhaust sound incredible, in addition to letting you hear some sweet turbo sounds.

We are also working to develop an aftermarket intake system. This will also provide more turbo sounds at some point down the road.

Check out this page to learn more about the CT4-V Blackwing Performance Packages.

We don't recommend aftermarket blowoff valves on these cars. Any time intake air that's already been metered is vented to atmosphere, this will cause all sorts of drivability problems.

We offer aftermarket downpipes with hollow expansion chamber resonators that make your exhaust sound incredible, in addition to letting you hear some sweet turbo sounds.

We are also working to develop an aftermarket intake system. This will also provide more turbo sounds at some point down the road.

Check out this page to learn more about the CT4-V Blackwing Performance Packages.

I like the sounds as well as the power increase... I'm holding out on the downpipe until you have one that will keep me emission compliant. PA has annual emissions testing, and I cannot be switching Dp's out every time. I'll be coupling that with the JB4, and hopefully intake, if not just green filters. That should be enough for now...

What about resonators in the charge pipes? Is there any "turbo mufflers" in line to keep the intake noise to a minimum... that could possibly be removed?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back