Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Charge air cooler coolant pump speed performance

jkhonea

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V
Our car was damaged when a deer hit it and they had to replace the driver auxiliary cooler with the bodywork. Seemed to be the only damage to the mechanical side. Now it’s showing an error of “Charge air cooler coolant pump speed performance”. Anyone familiar with this?

I'll have to check again but they got it. So when they installed the auxiliary cooler back they didn't realize it was truly a sealed system that required a special tool to fill it correctly. Being it's a completely sealed system it took a couple times to truly bleed it through and get all of the air out. They finally got it and she's running great again.

I had a similar problem with a cel showing coolant pump control signal out of range. They replaced the same pump twice before they realized the vacuum leak

I had a similar problem with a cel showing coolant pump control signal out of range. They replaced the same pump twice before they realized the vacuum leak
That was along the lines of mine. It was the "air bubble" that had it out of range. Once they finally got the bleeding right, it seems to be good to go.

Further to this, P261A code needed two trips to the dealer and one month to properly diagnose and fix the vacuum leak.
Two months now with no codes

My pump failed, and they fixed it pretty quickly. 2 track days since and all good

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back