Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Camaro dead in 2024 - Blackwing next?

Read an article the other day how GM and Chrysler (opps, I mean Stellantis) can't make the CAFE now and they are paying huge fines. I think THAT is the writing on the wall for any high performance vehicle, unless they pass it along in huge price increases.

Even high performance cars tend to have better mpg than the SUVs and trucks that make up 75% of the manufacturer's sales.

Media dump, wrong filing on this one probably. It touches on what we already now.

Pro's see it! They make a living competitively in many cases. $$$$ involved here. That change is on.

No doubt, there is a lot of moving pieces here to get sorted before we get full ICE UNICORN status in an EV world.

That said, the movement is definitely on with no secrets. Ford is in the mix here.

The 2023 Camaro article for Indy and the ICE shout out says, it's over????

Grab one while you can!

Read an article the other day how GM and Chrysler (opps, I mean Stellantis) can't make the CAFE now and they are paying huge fines. I think THAT is the writing on the wall for any high performance vehicle, unless they pass it along in huge price increases.
These weren't for current years. The fines were pre 2020 I believe. GM simply paid the fines because it was cheaper vs selling their credits.

These weren't for current years. The fines were pre 2020 I believe. GM simply paid the fines because it was cheaper vs selling their credits.
Yes, your correct which is telling in and of itself. I have claimed since joing the V-Forum you better buy your CT 4&5 BW's now or forever hold your peace....They are toast!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back