Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwings and Watches

I had to give up watch collecting when I started my current job. When my boss calls, I have to answer or he calls all of my employees looking for me. So I had to go smartwatch. :( I used to collect microbrand automatics and would buy 1 or 2 a month. Off the wall stuff like Deep Blue and Out Of Order. My highest end is Tissot and Mady-Tissot. My favorite microbrand was Mercer, but they never took off. I belonged to WatchGang subscription service. I had the $200/mth sub. I quit when he started sending out garbage that wasn't worth $200 anymore and then he started banning guys that bad mouthed them. They were affordable to go along with my addiction. Sadly now I'm back to collecting Hot Wheels again. Much less expensive!!!

I have 3 G-Shocks and they are by far my favorites. Also, I was standing in line at the supermarket checkout and my wife sees me eyeballing the Hot Wheels Cars. They are 3 cars for $4 !!!!! Best deal in America IMO ! I do have my Challenger cars , still in the box.

With my Navitimer
IMG_4758.jpeg

I love those, so elegant and very comfortable bracelets. I had one, years ago.

I almost bought one last month, but couldn't agree on the price, and really, how many watches does a boy need?
I like to rotate out (sell) ones that I lose fondness for over the years. Sold a couple last year. This year I’m thinking either or both Zenith and Panerai for something different.

I love those, so elegant and very comfortable bracelets. I had one, years ago.

I almost bought one last month, but couldn't agree on the price, and really, how many watches does a boy need?
As many as can fit in the safe.... I rotate wearing my watches depending on what I'm wear that day so you can never have to many watches..

Some really cool watches here. I've always loved watches, but I just need to know, all of you with chrongraphs and navtimers, do you use all of those functions?

My current watch is a Casio Waveceptor. I ran networks and servers for long enough that I really like having a precise watch
1705721684005.png

I used to use my chronograph for grilling. Unfortunately, I can't see it without readers now, so I shelved it and got a dive watch. I time steaks with my phone now.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back