Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Best place to sell a V

joeldid

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2017 CTS-V
I am about to get my new 2022 CT5-V Blackwing. Dealer isn't offering enough for my 2017 CTS-V. Any suggestions on which is the best place to place a for sale ad?

Of all the selling platforms the one I've had the best luck with is eBay. You get a few tire kickers and time wasters, and a lot of dealers low balling you to get your car, but it's always been worth it for me in the end. I think I've sold three or four cars there overall, one just this week, and I have another one currently listed. It also makes the transaction a little safer through their affiliation with escrow.com

Autotrader has the most reach but I've never had luck selling through them.

BaT is ok but it takes forever to get your car up for auction and you're highly dependent on who happens to be logged on on the final minutes of the auction. I've had both amazing and very disappointing results with them.

I hear Carvana offers the best prices as far as trade value so it doesn't hurt to enter the data and see what instant offer you get. Maybe if it's a few k more than your dealer it's worth doing that instead of the hassle of a private sale.

No experience here but I follow a few that are specific to the car on facebook and insta.

I am about to get my new 2022 CT5-V Blackwing. Dealer isn't offering enough for my 2017 CTS-V. Any suggestions on which is the best place to place a for sale ad?
Hey Joe did you sale the cts

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners