Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone added all the pieces of the Carbon 2 package to a CT5 Blackwing?

ibjamin

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Wondering how difficult it is to add the Carbon Grill header piece? Front Grille Header PN 86788444
Does the entire front fascia need to be removed to access it? If so how difficult is that to do and how does it come off? Thanks for any help.

I've been wondering about wrapping the entire front grill surround in Carbon fiber? I did the rear trim piece on the trunk lid and it looks pretty good. Match to the spoiler is not bad. I included a picture.

George********

Attachments

• IMG_6224.JPG
    IMG_6224.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 122
Not sure about the 5, but 4 nose seems relatively easy, but likely time-consuming. Per the service manual, the nose on the 4 is all screws, a couple bolts, unclip the wiring harness and release some clips along the nose to fender/headlight join line. You should subscribe to the online manual with the $23 three day subscription and download the files you need. It might be in the Bumpers and Facias/Repair section. That's where most of the nose parts for the 4 are located. Many of those parts start with Front Bumper Fascia Removal and Installation, so make sure you get that file too if it's listed in the process for the part you are removing.

Where did you get the trim piece for the trunk (just above the license plate)? Part number?

That trim piece above trunk is not carbon. I wrapped it quickly to see how it matches. I didn't even remove that trim piece to do it (not sure how).

I thought it looks good so I would like to wrap the surround on the front grill also.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back