Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

5BWAT Service Alert

Absruler

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
543 miles on 5BW and the Cadillac app is telling me my emissions system and engine and transmission system need service soon. Owners manual service schedule starts at 7500 - anyone else have these warnings or insights?

543 miles on 5BW and the Cadillac app is telling me my emissions system and engine and transmission system need service soon. Owners manual service schedule starts at 7500 - anyone else have these warnings or insights?
My 4BW had the engine and transmission warning for all of the 1192 miles I had her. Dealer inspected and said nothing was wrong and blamed it on faulty Onstar messages. Never got around to calling Onstar to see exactly what Onstar said the issue was

Have you recently updated your system? Mine all popped for a few days after an update to the system and it's all good now

Left a message for the service manager at my dealer. In the interim, I put the BW in the driveway and checked for automatic updates (there were none). When I got back inside, both “service soon” messages had disappeared from the app. Dealer says to let them know if it happens again. PS - I declined any/all onstar services, even the temporary free ones.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back