Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale 2023 CT5V Blackwing

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

23Blackwing

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5V Blackwing
Dropping price to $103,000

Hi everyone,

I have a 2023 CT5 V Blackwing in argent silver metallic with the satin graphite wheels, carbon ceramic brakes, and Alcantara wrapped interior for sale. It is equipped with a 6 speed manual transmission, PDR, parking package, torch red seatbelts and red brake calipers. It has ~1400 miles on it. Asking $103k. Window sticker, exterior and interior pictures included below. Located in Houston, TX. Message me if you have any questions or are interested!

Attachments

• IMG_1444.jpeg
    IMG_1444.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 191
  • IMG_1531.jpeg
    IMG_1531.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1369.jpeg
    IMG_1369.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1418.jpeg
    IMG_1418.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 160
  • IMG_1537.jpeg
    IMG_1537.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 151
  • IMG_1535.jpeg
    IMG_1535.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 151
  • IMG_1483.jpeg
    IMG_1483.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 177
  • IMG_1503.jpeg
    IMG_1503.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Nice car and nearly same build sheet as mine - GLWS

Alcantara. Unless you skinned Mr. Cantera for your interior.

Hi everyone, dropping price to $108k. Let me know if interested.

good luck bud :m

What are you buying to daily? Just a heads up, once you get these things on the highway and cruise they get 25 mpg no prob, unless you have no self control.

What are you buying to daily? Just a heads up, once you get these things on the highway and cruise they get 25 mpg no prob, unless you have no self control.
I'm going to inherit my wife's VW Tiguan...so much less fun :(

It's less about the gas mileage, but more about the actual miles on the car

I'm going to inherit my wife's VW Tiguan...so much less fun :(

It's less about the gas mileage, but more about the actual miles on the car
Do you have another fun car?

You can alternate cars every 3 days and still keep it. Honestly I would not worry about miles, it will still be worth good money even with over 150k. Look at what ç5 z06s go for with 150k, still they pull $16k for a clean car.

I think your taking a big hit with the taxes, if you kept it for even a few years after production stops, the value will go up if not stay the same even with reasonable mileage put on. In time, the BW values are going to be on par with the V2 wagons. I would think through this one, you may be able to have your cake and eat it too.

But I don't know you or what's going on in your world, and life happens. My wife wants the master bathroom remodeled and we got a preliminary quote of $35k, not including the fixtures, claw foot tub or the tile. You do you, but seeing you sell this under MSRP is just a shame.

Last edited:
I think it might be hard to get close to MSRP today. The last few on BAT did not get close to MSRP and did not sell.

Good luck with the sale!

I wonder what this would bring on bring a trailer?
I don't know for sure but they haven't been selling for very much over MSRP. Half of them sell while others can't make the reserve. This is the worst time to sell a car, the interest rates with 720 scores are at 5 to 7 % on new or used. The tables have turned and it's payback time for dealers. Inventory is stacking up and there isn't light at the end of the tunnel, maybe next year it will level out.

Screenshot_20230720-083059.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners