Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Distribution Updates

The interesting thing is that the option price for the wheels is only $1,500. That's probably much less than if you were to buy the wheels from the parts counter down the road... Of course, then you'd have 2 sets.

I'm really curious to see what the cost of the Magnesium wheels will be. And ordering those WITH the car may provide a substantial discount. As an example, they were a $13,000 option on some Porsche 911 GT3 models, but I see Suncoast is asking $20K for them now. I think they were selling for like $35K in the past.

Buying the Mg wheels with the Caddy doesn't seem like it will be an option for us '22 buyers however.
Exactly, virtually the only one who buys wheels from a manufacturer at retail are insurance companies.

Found this picture @BenBaad posted on Reddit. If you zoom in you'll see the engraved blackwing logo.....another option to consider. I'm guessing will look awesome on a black car and others too!

All confused now on the wheels. I thought the dark satin graphite wheels are aluminum too? Curious if they have the blackwing logo engraved? Would be nice to have that...at least one egg that has the actual logo on the car besides the digital display.

Last edited:
All confused now on the wheels. I thought the dark satin graphite wheels are aluminum too? Curious if they have the blackwing logo engraved? Would be nice to have that...at least one egg that has the actual logo on the car besides the digital display.
The polished wheels and satin graphite wheels are both listed as just "alloy", no Aluminum. No mention of any Blackwing logo on any of the wheels at least based on the description in the Order Guide.

1618967721803.png

Carbon standard on manual, with automatics it comes on the performance seat interiors, if you just select the base interior on CT4 you dont get carbon trim plate on console and get a brushed aluminum trim plate. See attached pic.

The bronze wheels are aluminum. Go to the brochures.cadillac.com website and the bronze wheels are on the blue CT4-V Blackwing car for visuals.
Mirza, looking for your opinion again. Raven 5, both graphite packages, had dark wheels looking for thoughts on tech bronze? So many options.

Where did you get this picture?
There’s a new thread started again for this topic. I also reached out to my dealer and he sent me the same info/screenshot posted in that thread.
have to decide what color caliper goes with those wheels and wave metallic now

The polished wheels and satin graphite wheels are both listed as just "alloy", no Aluminum. No mention of any Blackwing logo on any of the wheels at least based on the description in the Order Guide.

View attachment 3221
Makes me wonder about the weights. 🤔

Mirza, looking for your opinion again. Raven 5, both graphite packages, had dark wheels looking for thoughts on tech bronze?
Makes me wonder about the weights. 🤔
No blackwing logos on the non tech bronze wheels. All wheels are aluminum. V logo with laser etch racing mondrian that celebrate the mondrian on our race cars (think fin of DPi cars or side of ATS-VR etc). The tech bronze wheel is a special style wheel, as you can see a lot more spokes and sophisticated design.

Everybodies taste is different, I know its lots of options but thats a good thing, allows for different expressions and different builds so the 500 all look special and unique! Tech bronze on raven could look great, I am weak when it comes to dark wheels and red brakes.

Last edited:
Found this picture @BenBaad posted on Reddit. If you zoom in you'll see the engraved blackwing logo.....another option to consider. I'm guessing will look awesome on a black car and others too!
Which subreddit was this on?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners