Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cadillac V-Series Forums - For Owners and Enthusiasts

R
Ramsman
Hey, I have never seen one outside of the dealer in Delaware where I got mine. The detailing shop I plan to use said they have done a few so they must be around. I'm in Harford County and plan to start driving it a lot more once I get the coating done. Hopefully there will be some shows in the area where we can get a few BW's together!
Fnfast
Fnfast
Yeah man. Delaware had a plentiful or BWs. I place an order there, Annapolis, Atlantic City and Virginia back in September. Annapolis finally got an allocation in December. Mine should be here in a few weeks or so. I only seen 3 in the last year. I see one Electric Blue near where I live often enough, but I live in Howard County.

Ever go to Hunt Valley Cars and Coffee?
R
Ramsman
I may have started too late this year to get an order in. I have been looking at the BW’s since they were released but wanted to see one in person. I just saw a few weeks ago that Delaware had some so we checked them out. I really liked the test drive but the cars they had were overly optioned so I planned to order one. In talking to dealers it sounded iffy that I could get one ordered.
R
Ramsman
Delaware had already given a good price and while looking into ordering one they emailed an even better price. Based on nobody knowing if they would continue into 2025 and the good financing offer we went for it. I didn’t expect to get yellow but when we were in the showroom that was the color we liked best. My wife really liked it and it grew on me, especially when we saw it in the sun.
R
Ramsman
What color did you order?

I have been to Hunt Valley Cars and Coffee once last year. It’s about 30 minutes away. I have a 69 Camaro that I took. Coincidently it is yellow too. I’m not really a fan of yellow but I ended up with two yellow cars that both look really good.
Back
Top Bottom