Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain impressions

Spring Mountain booked me in a Manual 4BW instead of an auto by mistake, so they called me and ask if I was ok with it so I just went with it....... I will be seeing if someone wants to "trade" when I get there because my 4 is an auto, and I have zero time driving a 4BW manual...... My 5 is a manual and I did fine with it but I don't know what the difference is going to be in a 4, and I'm sure there is going to be a lot..
I think you're probably worrying too much about it. If you did alright in the 5 you shouldn't be worried about it being too different in a 4. I'm not saying it won't be different but you should be able to adapt pretty easily.

Spring Mountain booked me in a Manual 4BW instead of an auto by mistake, so they called me and ask if I was ok with it so I just went with it....... I will be seeing if someone wants to "trade" when I get there because my 4 is an auto, and I have zero time driving a 4BW manual...... My 5 is a manual and I did fine with it but I don't know what the difference is going to be in a 4, and I'm sure there is going to be a lot..
It's a massive, gigantic, seismic, paradigm shifting difference...
Totally unrelated:
I'm more than happy to 'trade' you for a '23 1st round choice for your '22 and a bottle of the best tipple to be named later. I've heard it's a much deeper field next year too, way more options grade out to A+ ;)

It's a massive, gigantic, seismic, paradigm shifting difference...
Totally unrelated:
I'm more than happy to 'trade' you for a '23 1st round choice for your '22 and a bottle of the best tipple to be named later. I've heard it's a much deeper field next year too, way more options grade out to A+ ;)
The 4 or the 5? I will entertain anything?

The 4 or the 5? I will entertain anything?
The manual 4BW... since I have a manual 4BW ;)
And maybe I'm misremembering since I'm new (and fencepost dumb at times) you and some other guys did the 5BW at the same time.
Ofc more '23 has opened up, so looks like we'll all get there eventually.

The manual 4BW... since I have a manual 4BW ;)
And maybe I'm misremembering since I'm new (and fencepost dumb at times) you and some other guys did the 5BW at the same time.
Ofc more '23 has opened up, so looks like we'll all get there eventually.
I went with 4 guys from the forum, @soulsea , @burn813 and I can't remember the other forum names, but we had a blast... Had dinner two nights with Kyle and Serge two really cool cats! Thanks again for dinner Serge!! And my awesome son Jake!

Attachments

• IMG_4819-2.jpg
    IMG_4819-2.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 92
I'm going the 2 days before superbowl then staying the next couple days on the strip for the big game. anyone else going then?

^Unless I get called off the bench for a cancellation I'm not going until March.
Hoping for a mild winter (talking about winter in July lol) so I have the option to drive over and not worry about the mountain passes.

I got in in March as well. I guess it was wild out there yesterday as everyone was trying to get one of the open dates.

Im going Nov 6-8th manual 5, if anyone else from this thread is going. I booked back in June and Gi Gi said I got the last 5 manual spot of the year.

I'm not exactly sure....but...when I made my dates for Dec 5/6th, I was originally cancelled because she said that they made a mistake and put me in with 4BW class and I have a 5BW-auto. Then they called me back and said "nevermind" and kept the date assigned. I "might" be in a 4BW class and be the only one driving a 5BW.
I'll find out when they get there.

I'm not exactly sure....but...when I made my dates for Dec 5/6th, I was originally cancelled because she said that they made a mistake and put me in with 4BW class and I have a 5BW-auto. Then they called me back and said "nevermind" and kept the date assigned. I "might" be in a 4BW class and be the only one driving a 5BW.
Both the 4 and 5 are out there together. There aren't separate classes.

Booked Feb 15 & 16 with @alexf718. Would have preferred dates later in the year, but he waited for me to get my car so we can book together, and now that he is almost at the year mark, they are hesitant to let him book past March, so if you are coming up on a year - don't wait to book.

Pressure is on. You better beat all the 4BWs!

Booked Feb 15 & 16 with @alexf718. Would have preferred dates later in the year, but he waited for me to get my car so we can book together, and now that he is almost at the year mark, they are hesitant to let him book past March, so if you are coming up on a year - don't wait to book.

Yeah I was told that too. You have to attend the class within 1 year of purchase or lease, not just book it within 1 year. Apparently if they cannot get you in before the 1 year mark they have to file for an extension with GM. So far GM has been lenient and granting them but there is no guarantee of them doing so.

I booked for March 20th and 21st.. called within 30 minutes of seeing the email. I have some travel coming up in January so March worked out great.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back