Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

WONT TAP's CT4-V Blackwing

WONT TAP

Seasoned Member
Supporting Vendor
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 ATS-V A8, 2018 ATS-V M6, 2022 CT4-V Blackwing A10
I'll start with a picture of my daughter and me sitting in a hotel room, waiting for the pre-order window to open up back on February 1.

image000000.jpg

Last edited:
For reference, this car is serial #0026. It was pre-ordered February 1, manufactured July 21, shipped August 4 and arrived at the dealership on August 17.

actual side view - resized.jpg

on the lift - resized.jpg
Tapout badge - resized.jpg
226417118_557028415490632_4200595245836223708_n.jpg
Dealership 3.jpg
door sill.jpg

Last edited:
Where’s the best place to follow your build? Here, Instagram, other?
We'll probably post here on the Cadillac V-Net forums, Facebook, Instagram and the Tapout Tuning website.

Oh my.... thats sweet looking. I shall look away on all mods (oh please God let me stay strong for at least a year or two.... please.... H E L P....)

I shall look away on all mods (oh please God let me stay strong for at least a year or two.... please.... H E L P....)
Consider me to be your enabler. :p

For reference, this car is serial #0026. It was manufactured July 21, shipped August 4 and arrived at the dealership on August 17.

View attachment 4179

View attachment 4174View attachment 4175View attachment 4176View attachment 4177View attachment 4178
Car looks
Oh my.... thats sweet looking. I shall look away on all mods (oh please God let me stay strong for at least a year or two.... please.... H E L P....)
Try and stay strong as long as your under warranty, lol.

So I had some leftover ATS-V wheels that I had refinished to match the new Blackwing. The fronts fit perfectly, but the rears have no chance of clearing the new, larger calipers.

CCW Wheels 1.jpg
CCW Wheels 2.jpg
CCW Wheels 3.jpg

The new calioers are same size as CTs-V or the non carbon CT5-V Blackwing. A LOT more brake in rear in the Ct4-V Blackwing than ATS-V. Larger od (329mm to 340mm), thicker rotor 26 to 28mm i believe and no drun in hat so no drun on inside of rotor, very smooth hat for great airflow and cooling.

scott what are front tires on the new rims 255s still or?

scott what are front tires on the new rims 255s still or?
Mirza, as you know, the CT4-V Blackwing OEM front wheels are 18 x 9s with 255 tires. Our custom CCWs are 18 x 9.5s with 275s, and they seem to fit the front perfectly.

Last edited:
Wow. Thats wide, awesome.

Hey Scott, it's been a long time...

Any chance you did a "test fit" of the stock rears on the front, for those looking to do a square setup on the cars? Thanks!

-Paul

Hey Scott, it's been a long time...

Any chance you did a "test fit" of the stock rears on the front, for those looking to do a square setup on the cars? Thanks!

-Paul
No, sorry.

Got in a solid road trip this weekend. Already have 800 miles on the clock. Here you can see how the recommended rev limiter increases at 500 miles.
image000000.jpg
image000001.jpg

Our 2022 CT4-V Blackwing arrived a few days ago. Four days later it had nearly 1,000 miles on the odometer and was ready to be strapped down. We did three baseline pulls and peak power ranged from 421 to 429 whp. The median numbers were 425 whp and 462 wtq, nearly identical to what we expect from a completely stock ATS-V with automatic transmission.
CT4-V Blackwing Baseline Dyno Session - 425 whp 462 wtq.png

First Dyno Session.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop