Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain Impressions

Is there a marketplace for SM since the class is transferable?

Details on this? If one buys a BW used, and the original owner didn't attend a SM class, can that be transferred to the new owner?
I haven't read the restrictions so can't really comment. The 4BW is titled under my wife's name but they said it wouldn't be a problem transferring the class to me but I want my wife to take the class.

Is there a marketplace for SM since the class is transferable?
Maybe they have some allowances for family members of first owners but otherwise it isn't transferable; only the first retail buyer qualifies for the comped program (you can always pay the full price out of pocket).

Same here, I got an email this week and am booked for 9/13-14!

Persistence paid off… after contacting SM every two weeks since January, they returned my call this week and we are booked for Sept 13/14.
I contacted them when mine was being built and I finally got the VIN. They emailed me and when I spoke to them on the phone, they said that new dates would be emailed to me when more classes become available. That was two months ago, do I need to keep calling them or will they actually let me know when dates are available?

I contacted them when mine was being built and I finally got the VIN. They emailed me and when I spoke to them on the phone, they said that new dates would be emailed to me when more classes become available. That was two months ago, do I need to keep calling them or will they actually let me know when dates are available?
I can’t say either way, yet it took four months to get to new dates that accommodated. IMHO, I recommend staying in contact.

The way that the math seems to work, there is going to be a line (~4 classes per month, 18 students per class, >3,000 BW’s sold per year)

I'll be there this weekend. I'm looking forward to it. Will anyone else here be there?

2nd hand = not free, even if certified. I tried last week.
Out of curiosity did they say if it was CTF still no go? It seems with CTF cars there is no retail owner since GM owns until they sell it. So technically I would be first retail owner but car is used.

I'll be there this weekend. I'm looking forward to it. Will anyone else here be there?
Lucky me, I scored a last minute spot and will be travelling to Parhump tomorrow for the 7-8 class. If it's a fun as the other three I have been to, it should be , the second one I was at they were doing filming after hours for the Blackwings on the track and to say the least, very fast.

I attended the Spring Mountain class last week. It exceeded my expectations on pretty much every level. I hit 128 miles an hour on the east track straight, and was still probably braking too soon. These cars really are weapons, and I left with a new level of respect for the engineering that went into them.

It's a great experience and I'd love to go again, but this time in a 5BW. Too bad it's so much money. For about half, I'd be there again.....if I could get in

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back