Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Sold my CTR and now ready for a CT4V Blackwing and have inventory questions

Cadillac CT4-V model

Darinja

Hey, so like the title says, I just sold my 2023 Civic Type R and I'm ready to shop for a CT4V Blackwing 6MT, and I'm a bit unsure what to do. I know I want a Coastal Blue, but the only ones I'm seeing are a base with a sunroof and one with a lot more than I want for $75k. I'm mostly looking for base, but really want the HP steering wheel and possibly the upgraded seats. and the way I build it is about $70k, and with a $3k rebate and 4.9% financing I can make that happen, but that's about the max I can do right now. I'd go for used, but I really want the Coastal Blue and 6MT. One exception is if I could get an IMSA Road Atlanta for the right price since i've seen a couple go REALLY cheap out there.

Does anyone here know how long orders are taking right now, or if dealers are discounting their in-stock models? I'm afraid if I place an order that it could turn out to be a 2025 and not have the rebate and financing, or lose out on it if they stop the incentives at the end of the month.

Thanks for any help!

Get a hold of Dustin Callaway at Sewell in Dallas. Ask him if he can get your spec as an allocation. I had mine within a week. From start to finish it was 3 months from allocation to production, then about 3 weeks for delivery.

Get what you want and don't settle.

Last edited:
Get a hold of Dustin Callaway at Sewell in Dallas. Ask him if he can get your spec as an allocation. I had mine within a week. From start to finish it was 3 from allocation to production, then about 3 weeks for delivery.

Get what you want and don't settle.
You don't have his contact info by chance do you?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the $3k finance rebate is for in-stock vehicles only (and expires in a couple of weeks, but may be extended?)
I think what they mean by in-stock is that you get the rebate when you purchase the actual vehicle from the dealership, so it's not guaranteed when you place the order that you'll get the rebate. I could be wrong but when I sold cars years ago that's how it worked.

Oh and Coastal Blue was my choice as well. Good choice on color.
Thanks! Yeah I think it's by far the best color, and I'm having a hard time deciding if I should purchase one on a lot that's "close" to what I want or wait and place an order and possibly miss out on a rebate and financing.

Coastal blue FTW…hope it works out for you…keep checking Cadillac website as some incoming deliveries may have owners who bail.

Attachments

• 0B481005-B2F5-45C3-AED1-DD7145C82A74.jpeg
    0B481005-B2F5-45C3-AED1-DD7145C82A74.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 42
Hey, so like the title says, I just sold my 2023 Civic Type R and I'm ready to shop for a CT4V Blackwing 6MT, and I'm a bit unsure what to do. I know I want a Coastal Blue, but the only ones I'm seeing are a base with a sunroof and one with a lot more than I want for $75k. I'm mostly looking for base, but really want the HP steering wheel and possibly the upgraded seats. and the way I build it is about $70k, and with a $3k rebate and 4.9% financing I can make that happen, but that's about the max I can do right now. I'd go for used, but I really want the Coastal Blue and 6MT. One exception is if I could get an IMSA Road Atlanta for the right price since i've seen a couple go REALLY cheap out there.

Does anyone here know how long orders are taking right now, or if dealers are discounting their in-stock models? I'm afraid if I place an order that it could turn out to be a 2025 and not have the rebate and financing, or lose out on it if they stop the incentives at the end of the month.

Thanks for any help!
Orders are done for 2024 CT4s (ended 5 days ago). 2025 ordering might open up sometime in May, but has not been set.

GM rebates and financing programs are only available at the time of delivery (sometimes you might get a discount for ordering a car). So, it doesn't matter what incentives there are at order time.

You probably saw this, but Heritage Cadillac in Lombard, IL has a road atlanta edition. They've had it for quit some time: msrp is $85k, but someone posted that they're selling it for $13k off:

The car still seems to be in stock

I ordered my car with my own build code and the 3k 09% still applied for me, just FYI.

Thanks for any help!
Hi There, I am in the same boat... have an order in since March, 2024 for Argent Silver 6MT, 3K seats, tech package, red belts, 70 K build.. No Allocation, apparently the 6MT is the hold up.

I am also working the inventory game as well and expanded my search far and wide. Have the same FOMO and the incentives will expire, so i am close to pulling the trigger on an Radiant tint coat with 5K seats and sunroof $74K,

If the incentives are ending, bad for us but worse for the dealers... so many special editions and $84K CF optioned BW's on dealer lots. Offered 8% to 10% off MSRP for those, but I do not want the CF. Like most, the CF is nice but for me not worth the driveway panic every time I back out to go to work.

I ordered my car with my own build code and the 3k 09% still applied for me, just FYI.
Perhaps the incentive (or a new one like it) was still in effect when your car was delivered. The GM incentives change every month or two and generally say the car "must be delivered by xx date".

24 Coastal Blue - $73,000. I like how I spec'd it out. Upgraded seats, PDR, red calipers, red seat belts and I did the sunroof. Base wheels, I will upgrade later.

I ordered in September. Finally took delivery last week. I did get the $3,000 rebate, which was sweet.

Hopefully you can find something hitting a dealership as i would be surprised you will get a coastal Blue through ordering unless they continue the color.
1000017760.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners