Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Quirks of my 5BW

Carplay and Android Auto are wireless in the BW and it's vastly superior to any OEM infotainment. Google Maps and Waze offer all the traffic data one could want...unless your daily hat is made of .6mil aluminum sheet metal and you don't want the man to know your comings and goings.

I hate to be too pedantic here, but you realize that aluminum sheet metal isn't going to work, right? It needs to be made out of tinfoil. Any proper anti-alien or government thought stealing protection device needs to cover your entire cranium and be made out of tinfoil.

It's all part of the conspiracy, since it's nearly impossible to buy tinfoil these days, all they have is aluminum foil, giving us a false sense of security.

I know this is true because Elon told me so. And if you can't believe something reported on the Internet by a crazy South African, who can you trust?

I was going off of memory and now that I checked I have "Connected Vehicle" for $9.99 a month and I checked the features and it does include traffic.

Grrrr.

I called Onstar, and the very nice Indian or Desi person was too busy reading off of her script to listen to me, so I hung up after 7 frustrating minutes. I tried online chat, and that failed miserably as they are too busy helping other GM owners stranded on the side of the road waiting for a tow. LOL, that's my interpretation.

Anyway... the Connected Vehicle is now $24.99/month, which is outrageous. Who wants to call GM for me and negotiate my new rate? I am not experiencing enough patience this morning. Is there a trick to this, I wonder @Duck, is it just your charm or some other way to get such a hefty discount?

I didn't need what was additionally offered in Connected Vehicle over what was in Remote Access. So, now that my 2 year complimentary Remote Access is up in a few days, I just elected to renew it (LOL, debated if I even needed that). It's $14.99/mo. I did this on the GM account website and did not have to talk to anyone.

Grrrr.

I called Onstar, and the very nice Indian or Desi person was too busy reading off of her script to listen to me, so I hung up after 7 frustrating minutes. I tried online chat, and that failed miserably as they are too busy helping other GM owners stranded on the side of the road waiting for a tow. LOL, that's my interpretation.

Anyway... the Connected Vehicle is now $24.99/month, which is outrageous. Who wants to call GM for me and negotiate my new rate? I am not experiencing enough patience this morning. Is there a trick to this, I wonder @Duck, is it just your charm or some other way to get such a hefty discount?
I think I got swindled. Cadillac website only shows the $9.99, but I now see a separate charge from AT&T on the credit card for $15. Looks like I'm in the same boat as you.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back