Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Post your dirty photos

4 degrees and some snow. Why drive something boring when you have this? :) It cleans up nicely.

cold.jpg

Nice wheels, just for winter?
Thanks! Yes, they are BBS CCR wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport AS4 tires. Didn't want to go to 20" wheels, particularly for winter tires but had no choice back then. But I did love the CCR wheels.

Had to drive home, after 1850 mile drive got stock last 300 yards in my own driveway

Attachments

• 20240106_224835.jpg
    20240106_224835.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 58
  • 20240106_224904.jpg
    20240106_224904.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 59
Never would I have ever imagined participating in this thread however, after an 876 mile round trip road trip
IMG_5456.jpeg
… Dem bugs! Not to worry, I’m rectifying the situation currently.
IMG_5457.jpeg

Never would I have ever imagined participating in this thread however, after an 876 mile round trip road tripView attachment 24962… Dem bugs! Not to worry, I’m rectifying the situation currently.View attachment 24964
I always carry a car wash kit with me for when I have a chance to clean it up a little when on the road. I hate to drive in nice weather in a dirty car. :D

I always carry a car wash kit with me for when I have a chance to clean it up a little when on the road. I hate to drive in nice weather in a dirty car. :D
Had we needed to use the car while we were there, I would have done the same. It was just used up and back.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back