Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Post your Black Raven Blackwing Photos

safridi22

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 Blackwing
😉….post em.

Attachments

A few of mine that I've posted before.

Attachments

• 20221008_090932_HDR.jpg
    20221008_090932_HDR.jpg
    602.4 KB · Views: 153
  • 20221007_122019_HDR.jpg
    20221007_122019_HDR.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 152
  • 20220717_104400_HDR~2.jpg
    20220717_104400_HDR~2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 151
Anybody know why some photos will insert inline whereas others show up as an attachment??

Anybody know why some photos will insert inline whereas others show up as an attachment??
If you drag & drop it can be wonky.
If you want to use 'Attach files > Insert entire image' I would resize them to 80% and then attach them.

That works 100% of the time for me, if I forget it won't allow me to insert the image, I assume because of a file size limit (no error message displays, it just doesn't work).

If you want to use 'Attach files > Insert entire image' I would resize them to 80% and then attach them.

That works 100% of the time for me, if I forget it won't allow me to insert the image, I assume because of a file size limit (no error message displays, it just doesn't work).
And some people say size does not matter, 😁

Thx!!

Still watching your nuts--wait, that didn't come out right! ;)
I haven't taken it back in for the wheel damage and broken part yet. I'm going to have them order them when I go in. I'm just hoping they aren't on backorder....

Still watching your nuts--wait, that didn't come out right! ;)
I set up the appointment today for the shipping damage. I asked the dealer to get me the black lugs and locking caps. Tonight I took off the ugly green tire valve caps and replaced them with black ones. Much better. It was bothering me....:)

My 4BW fresh out from the tint shop... Black V badges just showed up last night, gonna do them today if it warms up enough.... Fukkin PA weather :(
3 for $21 on Amazon.

Attachments

• Caddy Tint Rear.png
    Caddy Tint Rear.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 97
Would you guys ever paint cfiber to match the car color? Im going to get the front lip, delfectors and rear wing and i want to paint them black. I know its like painting over a freshly laid a wooden floor but i just think it will look much better in black.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom