Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Let's See A Special or Group Buy on Apex Wheels

techdude99

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'22 CT4-V Blackwing MT
As the title says, I'm excited to get my CT4-V Blackwing on the track and Apex makes some awesome wheels that would work out great. There are even more options for CT5-V BW owners so let's see some!

Thank you!

I've rocked multiple sets of Apex Wheels on previous vehicles and would totally love to rock another on my 4VBW.

Hey, we appreciate the enthusiasm! Over the summer we decided to move away from Group Buys going forward in an effort to improve the customer experience. Too often, Group Buys were saddled with long wait times and further delays.

Any promotions we will have as a company will be in the form of a more traditional sale. Discounts/savings will be similar to Group Buy pricing, so don't fret that you're missing out on savings, you won't be. The next sale will be over Black Friday!

Last edited:
Two months?

Well, that should be just in time for Road Atlanta and Sebring so I guess I'll have to wait :)

black friday sale on apex wheels = new set of apex wheels for summer set lol

For the flow formed wheels (I'm not going to track it) I'm looking at $2400 with shipping and taxes... which really isn't bad for a set of top-quality wheels, but not something that I've budgeted for, especially since I'd also have to get TPMS sensors and new tires (because I want new tires). I wonder how big the discount would be, if it would be enough to push me over the edge... :unsure:

Corey would need to speak to your question if he's finalized the BF pricing.

Based on previous sales/group buys for what you want I'd conservatively say $100 off per wheel with free shipping would be in the ballpark.

Corey would need to speak to your question if he's finalized the BF pricing.

Based on previous sales/group buys for what you want I'd conservatively say $100 off per wheel with free shipping would be in the ballpark.
Thanks, dude. I'll mention it to Santa.

Traditionally our Black Friday sales have been an even bigger savings compared to most Group Buys, and that isn't going to change for this year either. Everything has been finalized, you'll just have to wait as patiently as possible for everything to go live on November 20th :)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back