Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Introducing The Sebring - A Blackwing Inspired Wheel

Terrance Speed

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CTS-V Blackwing
I often find myself staring at the Blackwing and thinking about the perfect wheel design. I have always been a fan of the BBS RK from the past, but sizing was limited and the wheel hub left a lot to be desired. Today, I present to you the Sebring. Designed in partnership with Archetype Racing. Built/machined in the US.

PROMO_Sebring - 19x10 ET12.JPG

This is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum wheel built for lightweight functionality and beefy connections at the spoke to barrel interface. Every set will be CNC machined to order here on the west coast. They will be available in 18", 19", and 20" sizes for the CT5-V and CT4-V Blackwing. Each fitment is designed to sit just flush with the fenders to provide excellent aesthetics. Also allowing you to reuse your OEM tires and TPMS. With a target weight of 21 lbs in the 19" sizing to reduce unsprung weight and increase brake caliper clearance

Sebring Devlopment2.png

Sebring Devlopment4.JPG

The wheels have been designed around 3D scans of the original carbon ceramic brake package to ensure adequate clearance on both models. Then run through Finite Element Analysis to ensure appropriate strength and stiffness.

Sebring Devlopment5.JPG

Sebring Devlopment3.JPG

A unique Blackwing inspired center cap will be CNC machined and exclusive to Blackwing owners.

Sebring Gold 2.png

Standard color options will include Gloss Silver, Gloss Black, Race Gold, and Gloss Gunmetal. With the option for any available color from Prismatic or full polished for an extra fee.

Sebring Gold.png
Sebring Silver.png
Sebring_CT5-V_Front.JPG
Sebring Black.png

Cadillac V-Net members are seeing this first and will receive a 10% discount off the retail costs below. With a 6 week lead time we are eager to get machining, and offering free shipping. A $2000 deposit needed to start your build, and the rest when done in 4-5 weeks.
  • 18" Retail Cost - $4400
  • 19" Retail Cost - $4700
  • 20" Retail Cost - $5000
Please reach out to me directly at Terrance@exhibitionsofspeed.com or Terrance@Archetyperacing.com to discuss your build. You can also ask questions below.

Last edited:
Will the offset on these be a little more aggressive that stock? I hate having to run spacers on stock wheels and the Apex wheels I had.

Will the offset on these be a little more aggressive that stock? I hate having to run spacers on stock wheels and the Apex wheels I had.
These will be designed for a flush fitment right inside the fenders. No spacers needed, and you can reuse your OEM tire/tpms if you choose.

Are these made hubcentric to the to the CT5 B ?

What spacers are you running with the stock wheels? 4BW or 5BW? Any pics of them installed?
Let's keep questions unrelated to this topic offline. That is probably a question better handled by DM. Thanks!

Are these made hubcentric to the to the CT5 B ?
Affirmative. No need for spacers or hub centric rings. We machine the center bore to be tight to the OEM hub for greater strength and keeping unnecessary load off the stud

What are the sizes?
Front 9.5”
Rear 10”

What are the widest tires you can run with the 4BW? Would love more meat on the back. Has anyone tried 295/30-R18? Want the most tire I can get without rubbing. Coming from hellcats so not sure what people have tried.

quick question if you run these on the 19" wheels for the 5V blackwing, do they match the OEM specs or a little different? thank you

What are the sizes?
Front 9.5”
Rear 10”

What are the widest tires you can run with the 4BW? Would love more meat on the back. Has anyone tried 295/30-R18? Want the most tire I can get without rubbing. Coming from hellcats so not sure what people have tried.
Sizing here can be done in the OEM 8/9.5 or bump to a 9.5/10.5. Ideally here a 275/295 would work.
quick question if you run these on the 19" wheels for the 5V blackwing, do they match the OEM specs or a little different? thank you
The 19" spec comes out slightly to get flush with the fenders, but without any poke. Sizing wise we can stay OEM 10/11 or do 10.5 / 11.5

Whats the weight difference over stock. Wheels are my next purchase. Currently waiting for your cf spoiler to come in.

Whats the weight difference over stock. Wheels are my next purchase. Currently waiting for your cf spoiler to come in.
Sweet! I have those bad boys in production now.

These are targeted at 21 lbs in the 19" build. Which should save you about 5 lbs each over stock.

👀

Sounds like these will retain the staggered sizing, but following along because a square (rotateable) 18" setup is definitely of interest to me, but I realize I'm in the minority.

👀

Sounds like these will retain the staggered sizing, but following along because a square (rotateable) 18" setup is definitely of interest to me, but I realize I'm in the minority.
I am machining each set, so you can spec it in a square sizing. One thing to remember is the limitation is the front wheel on this car. Something like an 18x10 square could work with some camber and an appropriate spacer for the front. If you want to order a set, we can make it happen

I thought the rim on the blackwing was purposely designed to help pull hot air off the rotor and caliper ? With the bolt on brake ducts that should help a lot on track days. Why a knock off BBS wheel , Honda civics, and acuras might get a little upset

I thought the rim on the blackwing was purposely designed to help pull hot air off the rotor and caliper ? With the bolt on brake ducts that should help a lot on track days. Why a knock off BBS wheel , Honda civics, and acuras might get a little upset
Spoke design of the OEM wheel is too shrouded to allow good airflow. Opening up the spoke profile reduces hot air. The OEM wheel on the Blackwing is heavy as well.

This aims to reduce unsprung weight, increase caliper clearance, and widen the wheel track when desired for better performance. Looking sexy is a bonus too.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back