Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Insurance Rates on CT4-V BW

andyecon

Hello everyone, I am a new member considering trading my Porsche Macan for a CT4-V Blackwing. I was just about to pull the trigger on the trade when I contacted my insurance company about having the cars switched. I was quite surprised when my quote on the Cadillac was about $90 more per month than the Porsche. Have others found that insurance is quite high on the BW? I was honestly expecting it to be a bit cheaper, if anything, because Porsche parts are so expensive, but now I'm worried that this is a signal that the Blackwing is much less safe in a crash.

My insurance rate for my BW's are not bad at all... My 5 is like $1400.00 year with 250 deductible... I cant remember what the 4 is but its close to the same..... State Farm gets a lot of my money so I get a few discounts..

Interesting post. My CT4-V Blackwing stickered at just under 70k, and my M4 at 94k. The BMW is + $50 / year. I was shocked and expected the import to be significantly more.

Interesting post. My CT4-V Blackwing stickered at just under 70k, and my M4 at 94k. The BMW is + $50 / year. I was shocked and expected the import to be significantly more.
LOL, my Honda Civic is the most expensive for me... Wait for it, because my 22 yr old 3 wreck having son is on my policy "driving" that car..... RIP Chevy Camaro.........

I pay $2 less per month compare to the 2020 BMW M340I it replaced. I expected my premium to increase.

Just hit a year with my 4. Rate is just under 1k a yr but 1k deductible and also shows various discounts for vehicle and multi products with USAA.

Rates will obviously vary based on a lot of variables but my 4BW is $1200 per year. State Farm, $500 deductible, 50 years old, Florida, multi-car discount. The 4BW was about $20 less per month than the ZL1 I had.

CT4 BW Auto, $592 every six months on Progressive and I live in Skokie, IL, age 37 male. So really, not bad!

IMG_1283.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners