Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

If Strike Occurs No Shipping of Blackwings or Parts

Barstoolman1127

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4 Blackwing
I’m really hoping this doesn’t happen as I’m just over a week away from my EDD and would be disappointed if my car got trapped for weeks or months longer.

I’m more concerned the about the strike spiking inflation and the near term economic impact to my investments.

Facebook
Email
UPDATE 10:08 P.M. Sept 14th LGR, LRS, LGS, LOC, are currently NOT on Strike. Our sites were not selected for this round of targeted strikes. Report to your normal shifts. You will be working with an expired contract so please take a moment to read the various articles on this website.
LGR, LRS, LGS, LOC, are currently NOT on Strike. Our contracts with General Motors expires at 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, September 14, 2023. The goal is for the national parties to reach a tentative agreement before that deadline. All of the posted strike duties were placed in preparation for a strike, not because we are going on strike. One or more of the following will be communicated to this membership:
  • President Fain will communicate at approximately 10:00 pm Thursday, September 14, 2023 which facilities will go on strike
  • If your facility isn't selected, you will continue to work as normal, but with an EXPIRED contract
  • A tentative agreement is reached
  • An extension is made due to positive progress at the bargaining table
  • At a future date, your facility may be added to the targeted strike
If our facility is not chosen to strike, your day at work should be just like any other day, but, working with an expired contract does have some caveats. The included presentation is for everyone to read, but please be aware, some of the information is directed toward your bargaining committee, and it is okay if you don't fully understand. Working under an expired contract HERE and HERE
Full Width

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners