Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V For Sale Litespeed Racing Magnesium Alloy Wheels

CT5-V Model

jmm8904

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5BW
Hello,

I just traded my second CT5 Blackwing for my latest dream car, a Rapid Blue C8 Z06 Convertible. I took off these custom wheels I had order for my first ct5 and they took so long to make that I only had them on my second blackwing for less than a 1000 miles. I have attached a link to the Facebook add. These wheels are awesome and I would love to help another forum member pick up some badass wheels for a great price. These are plug and play with like new tires, tpms sensors, and I even have titanium lug nuts. Pm me if you are interested.

Any chance you could post specs on weight, offsets and if running any spacers? I live in Hunters Creek and might be interested.

I'm like 10 minutes away. Text me and I can send you more details or you can check them out in person.
Jimmy 407-873-0576

Here is the invoice which lists all the specs.

Attachments

• sqinv-Jimmy-CT5-000398.pdf
    44.2 KB · Views: 57
19x10.5 up front is great. I don't have FB - what size tire are you running up front? Do you think a 305/30/19 would clear?

I don't think so. I ran a 275/35zr 19 on those front rims and there was no rubbing. Maybe a 295/30 but it would probably rub a little at full lock and it would stick out just s bit on those wheels. They had the perfect stretch where the fitment was slightly aggressive and the steering feel was awesome. I have always believed that tires feel better when the sidewall is slightly stretched.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back