Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

2600 is kinda a bs charge though lol
1714240299979.png

• Wow
Reactions: RKS
Yeah the 8 or so 2023 manual 4 BWs are discounted. Good deals on at least half of them but you could convince them to remove the shipping fee. Most have been sitting inside the showroom for 300 days.
they aren't charging me that thats whats on the sticker I'm guessing thats what the dealer paid to have it enclosed shipped to them. I was just pointing out 2600 is a bs charge on the sticker.

Help me out guys… I’ve been looking for a CT5 BW in black either auto or manual, which I found a couple (auto and manual) with the carbon fiber 1 and 2 packages and want to make an offer. I want to offer 4k below sticker. Does this seem realistic, unrealistic, or do you think I can do better? MSRP for these cars are about 116k to 117k.

Help me out guys… I’ve been looking for a CT5 BW in black either auto or manual, which I found a couple (auto and manual) with the carbon fiber 1 and 2 packages and want to make an offer. I want to offer 4k below sticker. Does this seem realistic, unrealistic, or do you think I can do better? MSRP for these cars are about 116k to 117k.
I believe that CT5s are still selling at sticker or above, although you might have better luck with a discount on the auto than the manual.

But my motto has always been, it never hurts to try. Make a serious, respectful offer and see what happens. You will need to decide which car to make the offer on though, first.

BTW, my vote is for the manual. Nothing wrong with an automatic if you can't drive three pedals or live somewhere with gawdawful traffic, but otherwise you want to go with the stick.

I believe that CT5s are still selling at sticker or above, although you might have better luck with a discount on the auto than the manual.

But my motto has always been, it never hurts to try. Make a serious, respectful offer and see what happens. You will need to decide which car to make the offer on though, first.

BTW, my vote is for the manual. Nothing wrong with an automatic if you can't drive three pedals or live somewhere with gawdawful traffic, but otherwise you want to go with the stick.
i've also learned that I spend far too much time and energy negotiating what ends up being very small percentage discounts. the moment you drive off the lot you wont remember or think about if you got it at msrp, slightly below or above because you'll love driving it so much. my lesson learned has been dont let good cars slip through your fingers over small amounts. i know $4,000 isnt a 'small' amount but we're talking about $100k+ msrp car here

I usually just call multiple dealers and negotiate over the phone, I've bought almost every car like this. only time I step into a dealer is to pick it up. my discounts are usually greater than 4k, not sure about the ct5 since it wasn't in my scope, but if you are willing to ship or fly out to pick up easier to get a deal on the car you want since you will have a larger inventory to work with.

A few months ago i was offered 5400 below msrp on a in stock manual unit not black, i would bet more than 4k on a black is more than possible if search around. Today is the end of the month, today is the deal day.

A few months ago i was offered 5400 below msrp on a in stock manual unit not black, i would bet more than 4k on a black is more than possible if search around. Today is the end of the month, today is the deal day.

CT5? That's pretty darn exceptional!

One of the best deals (on a BMW) that I ever got was on December 30. It seems to be true, the best time to buy is end of the month, end of the quarter is even better and end of the year is best. Depending, natch, on the brand and what kind of promotions they have for the dealers.

One of the best deals (on a BMW) that I ever got was on December 30. It seems to be true, the best time to buy is end of the month, end of the quarter is even better and end of the year is best. Depending, natch, on the brand and what kind of promotions they have for the dealers.

I sold cars for about 5 years in Chicago, and by far the best time to buy was the week before Christmas and New Years. Everybody had their "Christmas cars" by that time, most people were on vacation, and the weather itself was always detracting people from car shopping. So if someone came in that was serious, we were doing whatever we needed to so we can earn their business.

Copying my post here. This is for CT4BW:

We have 5 Mondrian Editions with 3 more on the way. They are all manuals. We are doing $9472 off any of them. The big draw to these special editions is that it’s the only way to get the carbon seat-backs on a 4BW and it includes the carbon 1 and 2 packages which have always been heavily constrained.

We also got word that going forward there will only be 10 manual transmissions being built per month, NATIONWIDE. So things won’t always be like this as far as programs from Cadillac etc. For anyone that is in the market now for one you’d make out like a bandit while snagging a manual.

The “fine print”: This includes the $3,000 down payment assistance from Cadillac when financing through GMF. There are also still special rates like 0.9% for 36 months for example. The Cadillac programs go until end of April. *Every $1,000 financed would be $28.17 per month*

Feel free to message me with any questions or inquire on our website and include you saw the forum post or mention my name.

Ok. I/we don’t control production but this was information that was relayed to us by our Cadillac district rep when we were recently getting a sold manual order placed for the first 2025 MY order cycle.

I just happened to pick up my '24 GR Corolla (premium) on December 31, 2023 this way. Tracked dealer stock, knew which dealers had one. Wandered in, just to see how motivated they might be, didn't need the car. Ended up striking a deal. :)

There are a few good deals on the 5BW autos. Early this week, a dealer on the east coast is offering around $7k discount and i also see a dealer listing their in stock vehicles with $5k discount.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners